NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what kinda mess yall are spewing, dismissing katy's performance.

cant even lie, I'm a katy fan, chick puts out catchy music. not to mention, floating into the sky on a platform with a smaller circumference than her breasts, i give her props. i wouldve said **** that

idk what kinda mess yall are spewing, dismissing katy's performance.

cant even lie, I'm a katy fan, chick puts out catchy music. not to mention, floating into the sky on a platform with a smaller circumference than her breasts, i give her props. i wouldve said **** that

I love me some Katy Perry but Bruno's halftime show BLEW hers away

Was pretty clear, she was under orders to not show a damn smidge of anything other than leg. :lol: :lol:

That 49 jacket damn near looked like a hefty trash bag. Had that thing zipped up to her throat. *** holes. :smh: :lol:

What happened with Trent Dilfer taking shots at Steve Young or something? I heard something about this on the radio; someone brought up deflate gate and Dilfer started taking shots.

Does anyone have video of this?

What happened with Trent Dilfer taking shots at Steve Young or something? I heard something about this on the radio; someone brought up deflate gate and Dilfer started taking shots.

Does anyone have video of this?

he was just saying how deflategate has been overblown

and every team did something similar..and mentioned some stuff the 9ers used to do

Steve was looking at him sideways :lol:

:smh: this clown should be disallowed from ever claiming Dade County again

why cause he is with Kraft who has a prior friendship with Ross?

what about Snoop kicking it with Mora when he is a USC fan?

This doesnt mean these guys are dis loyal to they hometowns or home teams

Last edited:
Madden Curse.
nerd.gif
This too.

B8XetqACMAAGzQz.jpg

Turns out Dont'a Hightower's shoulder injury from the regular season was a torn labrum.
sick.gif
Dude played through it all the way to the end...props to ol' boy.

And supposedly last spot for the active game-day roster yesterday came down to Jonas Gray and Malcolm Butler. Crazy.

damn :x

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 32m32 minutes ago
When Pete Carroll said #Seahawks CB Jeremy Lane had a significant break, what he meant: Compound fracture, both broken wrist bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom