NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

What exactly does said video entail?
Him beatin the breaks off a female...
Say it ain't so Dez 
mean.gif
,right before his big payday too

If this tape is as bad as it sounds and has existed for months,how come we still have yet to hear about any legal action?

Last edited:
Why have we been hearin about this Dez tape for months, but no one has actually seen it?
ohwell.gif
People have seen it in the Cowboys organization...Colin Cowherd from ESPN has been talking bout it since December on his show as the reason Dallas will not sign him to a big deal his exact words have been..."DEZ will never play football again if this tape comes out"

Why have we been hearin about this Dez tape for months, but no one has actually seen it? :\
People have seen it in the Cowboys organization...Colin Cowherd from ESPN has been talking bout it since December on his show as the reason Dallas will not sign him to a big deal his exact words have been..."DEZ will never play football again if this tape comes out"

Jesus. What he do, beat up a pregnant woman?

Hope there's a valid excuse why it's not true, or maybe Colin is just getting a little ahead of himself, or somethin.

But if Dez did somethin, legit, then he has to go down, same as Rice, same as AP, etc. Just hopin it's not true at this point.

If this tape is as bad as it sounds and has existed for months,how come we still have yet to hear about any legal action?

[COLOR=#red]He hasn't gotten that big pay day yet... no point in ol girl to press charges yet.[/COLOR]

UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

He must've beat his mom again.

Or beat some chick that ain't pressing charges...

This story is ****** weird, man.

View media item 1347801

I'm over here all in my feels Ches, I haven't even seen the video yet but I know it's gonna be something OUTRAGEOUS :smh:

Feelin like a kid who got his birthday balloon stolen right now :frown:

:lol:
[COLOR=#red]
I'm having fun at his expense I know... but if beat the sh-t out of a woman he gets what he deserves. Dude is a true Alpha, I couldn't even imagine a female being able to take a beating from him... obviously if true. Seems like enough people are talking about it, where there is smoke...[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom