NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you young bucks didn't know about dirty d*** Manning. I remember when that story hit and EEEEEEverydody downplayed it as nothing. Then when you heard what he did you were like...

:x

All swept under the rug with a tidy settlement. Homegirl is probably still eating off that check.

thank god I was in high school before facebook and all this other crap.. and anyone with a cell phone could be a reporter..

I already got enough trouble as it was.. had dudes showing up to my high school or sporting events cause of shhhhh they heard

imagine if these dudes had photos and/or videos of the crap I was doing.. and obviously it would have been way harder to get away with half of the crap I was doing if the girls actually knew what was going down (I live and grew up in the Bahamas.. went to boarding school for grade 10)

Tony Bruno ‏@TonyBrunoShow 16m16 minutes ago Philadelphia, PA
Seems the bidding war for the alleged #Dezbryantvideo is in final stages. Alleged screenshots leaked to drum up dollars.

College with limited social media/video on phones

:smokin

Generation debt and newer are their own Big Brothers :lol:. Dummies

I think this was the first phone I had w/ a camera:

31FSTS7EVJL.jpg

Joint was -.01 megapixels...my dude Gunna wouldn't even approve of that ****.

Would take about 7-10 minutes to email a pic. :rofl: Forget it if you had multiple pics to send....

i remember the year dez and dt were drafted. the broncos passed on dez and got dt. dez is a better wr but i think dez overall was too big of a risk for the broncos.

Damn, just saw Jaywan Inc tweets that Dez is sold out by his former friends. That's cold.

Last edited:
Damn, just saw Jaywan Inc tweets that Dez is sold out by his former friends. That's cold.
What's foul is if the vid is as old as being reported, his "people" would have had to been holding onto it for years, basically waiting and plotting with intent.
mean.gif

I think this was the first phone I had w/ a camera:

31FSTS7EVJL.jpg

Joint was -.01 megapixels...my dude Gunna wouldn't even approve of that ****.

Would take about 7-10 minutes to email a pic. :rofl: Forget it if you had multiple pics to send....

:lol:

Ah the 'good old days'. You'd take a video and have no idea what it even was

that's the nail in the coffin...

Pat Gallen ‏@PatGallen_975 2m2 minutes ago
Adam Schefter on ESPN Chicago eluding to Dez video existing and he's been working on it since SEPTEMBER? Uh oh.

If Shef knew about it in September, why in the hell would he not have spoken a word of it the past 6 months?

The Ray Rice tapes were easier to get a hold of than this. :lol:

:lol:

Ah the 'good old days'. You'd take a video and have no idea what it even was

I went to a Wiz Khalifa concert when he was first coming up in a lil bar for $12 and recorded some vids of the show...wish that wasn't the worst video quality ever :lol:

If Shef knew about it in September, why in the hell would he not have spoken a word of it the past 6 months?

Because Dez was not set to resign or reup in Sept, that comes in the offseason. If you put the vid out in Sept then you risk not having him during the season and no run to the super bowl.

because maybe he hasnt seen it. when he said hes working on it, its probably trying to get some type of proof it actually exists.

Because Dez was not set to resign or reup in Sept, that comes in the offseason. If you put the vid out in Sept then you risk not having him during the season and no run to the super bowl.

I'm a little confused by what you meant Dre, we tried to resign Dez all the up until Week 1 of the regular season.

Huh? Shefter got nothin to do with any of that tho.

I know why Dallas kept it hushed, I mean the ESPN mouthpiece reporter that Shefty is. Why has he been tight lipped about it?

I still don't buy it or believe it. If it's so awful, how did they keep it quiet this whole time. Since September? No facts, pics or video. Just doesn't add up.

he's not going to risk his reputation without actual proof but now that stuff is coming out people are starting to acknowledge they know some things

I didn't believe it but it seems there is something to this

I still don't buy it or believe it. If it's so awful, how did they keep it quiet this whole time. Since September? No facts, pics or video. Just doesn't add up.
If it's 5x worse than the Ray Rice video, and it was supposedly caught on a Walmart camera, how were charges not brought against the dude?

There's definitely something to this but believing or repeating that it's 5x worse than the Ray Rice is falling for the sensationalism.

Like what would that even mean? He punched a woman five times instead of one? He beat the **** out of a woman five times worse? If he beat someone to death or permanently injured someone we would have known by now. 

He either violently put hands on a woman or he didn't. 

Last edited:
If it's 5x worse than the Ray Rice video, and it was supposedly caught on a Walmart camera, how were charges not brought against the dude?

All this...I think its being overblown and/or being put out there by the Cowboys to lower Dez's value so they can re-sign him for a cheaper price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom