NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever has the "tape" must be waiting on the check/deposit from the bidding winner to clear before giving it up.

This sounds like a set up...Nobody has seen the tape but folks are lining up to pay for it. I got a sneaky feeling the people who land this tape are gonna wind up with an advance copy of the Marshawn Lynch movie.

Can we confirm who has even allegedly claimed to have seen the tape?
Nobody has 
laugh.gif

and the only person I've seen mention screenshots is a supposed fraud so there's that

Dez deleted his tweet

only thing that still makes me think there is a possibly is Dez won't deny it and Schefter confirmed knowledge of something

feel bad for Dez in all this especially if the "video" is really old

Definitely feel bad for him if there is no video or nothing of consequence. Waiting game continues

Nobody has :lol:

and the only person I've seen mention screenshots is a supposed fraud so there's that

Oh for real? I thought someone said Cowherd had claimed several times on his podcast that someone within the league has seen it.

This is all ******* wives talk then. :smh:

Whole situation is beyond foul.

Nobody has 
laugh.gif

Oh for real? I thought someone said Cowherd had claimed several times on his podcast that someone within the league has seen it.

This is all ******* wives talk then.
mean.gif

Whole situation is beyond foul.
Oh ok I missed the Cowherd talk.

That's the closest I've heard to someone seeing it and even then he's speaking on behalf of someone else.

Would like to think all three Dolphins receivers will be gone. If they keep one of the three, restructure Wallace... which won't happen.

Loved Hawk but had to be done. ILB position possibly the sole reason the Packers aren't a Super Bowl winning team.

Raiders pursuing Cobb. All signs point to him staying in Green Bay though.

Last edited:
" My understanding is that the incident (if there was one) happened in 2011, and that the video (if there is one) may contain footage of someone other than Dez Bryant. " - mike florio

Lmao... this thing is all over the place.

And a Video of dirt from 2011 NOT surfacing until 2015?!?! ******-t.

Just waiting to see now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom