NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can go to Pitt and replace Lance Moore who was just released....

Do it Tomlin/Colbert

Last edited:
Imagine Andre on the Pats.

A receiving corp of Gronk, Edelman and Andre?
sick.gif

speaking of the Pats...can they afford to bring back McCourty & Revis on long term deals?

sad to see Dre gonna be on another team next year 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Always had a felling this day would come but never thought it would actually happen.

Saw him retiring a texan smh

Spent his whole career with QBs that couldn't throw to him, why would he want to continue on that path?
Even with the passing woes, team still went to back to back SB and is a top/winning franchise. Adding Dre to the mix could be the spark for the passing game since Wilson finally can get his #1...

Most went into hiding after they lost to Seahawks, Raiders and Seahawks again
laugh.gif
They popped up during the NFC Championship game then vanished again
They popped up when the Hawks lost the Suoer Bowl
laugh.gif
Couldn't be further from the truth.  At no point during my 7+ years on NT, and the 2-3 years of lurking prior to joining, have Niner fans ever "vanished."

You guys can keep with the jokes though.  Just know they are baseless.

Most went into hiding after they lost to Seahawks, Raiders and Seahawks again :lol:

They popped up during the NFC Championship game then vanished again

They popped up when the Hawks lost the Suoer Bowl :lol:
Couldn't be further from the truth.  At no point during my 7+ years on NT, and the 2-3 years of lurking prior to joining, have Niner fans ever "vanished."

You guys can keep with the jokes though.  Just know they are baseless.

Just joking my friend

Niners thread is still going strong :lol:

Dre is coming to Indy, he can win the Super Bowl next year with Andrew luck and co. JJ deal with it

I seriously think Dre is going to Indy.

They need a vet receiver, its probably personal at this point with Houston so going to their "rival" makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom