NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I hearing that the Browns are interested in Revis? Aren't they already set at secondary? That money could be used so much more effectively trying to get help on offense

Why am I hearing that the Browns are interested in Revis? Aren't they already set at secondary? That money could be used so much more effectively trying to get help on offense

cause the browns

:lol:

What do you expect. It's the browns :lol:

QFT :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
If Bulaga signs back with the Packers then Jameis or Mariota is definitely going to die this year. Might be the worst OL in the league and the Bucs look to be relying on a 3rd-7th round rookie to fix that problem for their rookie QB.....

Who they gonna get?

They can make their best unit even stronger and remain consistent on the defensive side and most likely get even better. This draft is chalk full of offensive players that fit their needs, so I don't see why it would be a bad decision. It's not like they'll be paying rookies a tons of money. If they can fit it into their cap, then heck yeah.

Last edited:
Trent is going to be a Charger, just watch
nerd.gif

Who they gonna get?

They can make their best unit even stronger and remain consistent on the defensive side and most likely get even better. This draft is chalk full of offensive players that fit their needs, so I don't see why it would be a bad decision. It's not like they'll be paying rookies a tons of money. If they can fit it in their cap, then heck yeah.

I mean there's a bunch of solid,proven veterans available at WR or RB,the draft is always a crapshoot but I hear you. They do have a ton of cap space and that secondary would probably be top 3 if he were to go there :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom