NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Place sucks, bruh. I was just there a few weeks back. Different experience as a kid, compared to going back as an adult.

Have fun, tho
laugh.gif
agreed.... disney land sucks if your not a kid. im dreading the days my kids start bugging me to take them.

dont know about disney world tho...

Last edited:
Exactly. I'm supposed to believe the Pats didn't want him and were geniuses that tricked the Jets into outbidding themselves? Sounds like a PR move to make fans feel better. We all knew the Jets have to overpay to get him back from NE. I think its a great deal and well worth it.

Revis laughing at the jets while getting paid by them.

He wanted to go there, why would he be laughing? There were other teams that weren't that far off from those numbers.

because the jets were bidding up the price against themselves :lol:
I know they're the Jets

but that sounded like the Pats trying to spin that story 

Exactly. I'm supposed to believe the Pats didn't want him and were geniuses that tricked the Jets into outbidding themselves? Sounds like a PR move to make fans feel better. We all knew the Jets have to overpay to get him back from NE. I think its a great deal and well worth it.

NE wanted him. no saying we didn't. but people are saying we ended talks on Monday.

it doesn't make anyone in NE feel better. it just makes Revis look even better and smarter :lol:

Jets you gotta more to worry about than if NE wanted him going into Tuesday. Go win a championship

Wish Ryan Mathews the best in Philly. Hope he can stay on the field for them. Lord knows he couldn't in SD :smh:

Wasn't it said Monday they wouldn't pick up the option? I don't know where this"bidding against themselves " come from. What kills me they are paying 14 this year, but could've had him for 12 last year.

#JETSGONNAJET

In fact, as ESPN's John Clayton explained on 710 ESPN Seattle's "Cold Hard Facts" Tuesday, Unger's salary is large enough that he may not have been kept on the Seahawks roster even if he hadn't been traded for Graham.

"Max Unger was probably going to be a cap casualty, believe it or not," Clayton said. "If you're bringing in anybody that's going to be a $6 million-plus player, one has to go, and Unger is one of the highest-paid centers, one of the best centers in the league ... Everybody wants to sign $6 million players. They've got nine. If you want to bring one in – and they wanted to go heavy on the tight end position and they wanted to go big – one has to go."
http://mynorthwest.com/292/2726854/John-Clayton-on-why-Seahawks-made-Unger-available-for-Graham

@AlbertBreer: Chip Kelly: "I didn't think I needed control of personnel, that's a decision the owner made."

@AlbertBreer: Chip Kelly says he thinks Marcus Mariota is the best QB on draft, but wants to "dispel" rumors. Says he won't mortgage the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom