NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins still trying to sign TE Charles Clay.

Lord in heaven.....

Pats lose Wilfork, Revis, Browner and Vereen.

We land Suh, McCain, Cameron and Stills.

I like where this is goin. Brady can't play forever, we can be in good shape when that time comes. Plus, we already have made their lives tough, even with **** tard Philbin. Now the talent base is shifting, might help with the clear coaching disparity.

Fins look good. If Tannehill steps up to the next level, :nerd:

@AdamSchefter: Free agent RB Reggie Bush is visiting the Patriots today, per @FieldYates.
nerd.gif
Vereen's old spot is looking awfully lonely...

Jeff Fisher said he was offered a low first for Bradford. Im guessing from the Browns but he wanted Nick Foles. So I guess Chip wasn't lying about that.

Jeff Fisher said he was offered a low first for Bradford. Im guessing from the Browns but he wanted Nick Foles. So I guess Chip wasn't lying about that.

Yeah but did CLE offer their 1st to Chip or to STL? He's trying to sell at as if his move was great and people want what he got. Not someone offered less for the same QB.

^

Beat me to it 
laugh.gif

The Bills seem to always keep their FA visitors hostage until they sign 
laugh.gif
. Don't know why he'd want to go to a more run oriented offense but alright.

Last edited:
So Panthers just gonna waste Cam's good years.
Probably, but we don't have any cap left. There's 11 mil left(5 mil will go to rookies we draft, they'll probably save 2 mil for emergency signings and the remaining 4 mil will be saved for his extension) but honestly without getting better weapons and a line I'm not convinced he'll stay long term.

So Panthers just gonna waste Cam's good years.
Probably, but we don't have any cap left. There's 11 mil left(5 mil will go to rookies we draft, they'll probably save 2 mil for emergency signings and the remaining 4 mil will be saved for his extension) but honestly without getting better weapons and a line I'm not convinced he'll stay long term.
You think he'll turn down the money and leave the Panthers?

I hope so
devil.gif

Yeah but did CLE offer their 1st to Chip or to STL? He's trying to sell at as if his move was great and people want what he got. Not someone offered less for the same QB.

Given the ineptitude of the Cleveland front office, I wouldn't be surprised if they called Chip. The Rams turned it down only because of Foles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom