NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
best part of that QB camp with MM8 is Gruden critiquing Oregon's uniforms while he's rocking a similar hue on his shirt :lol:

What's the point to suspend him one game many months later

Stupid just let it go
almost a year later and they give him one game 
laugh.gif

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 7m7 minutes ago
I am genuinely shocked at how poorly Marcus Mariota is coming across on Gruden's QB Camp. Doesnt want to be there, sleepwalking through it.
Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 5m5 minutes ago
That being said, thank goodness Gruden's QB Camp is back. He's already named two plays after Disney characters and made Mariota cringe.

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 3m3 minutes ago
"You're starting to bother me." - Gruden to Marcus Mariota.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
To be fair Bell and Blount both knew the suspension was coming and wouldn't be until this year

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 7m7 minutes ago
I am genuinely shocked at how poorly Marcus Mariota is coming across on Gruden's QB Camp. Doesnt want to be there, sleepwalking through it.

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 5m5 minutes ago
That being said, thank goodness Gruden's QB Camp is back. He's already named two plays after Disney characters and made Mariota cringe.

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 3m3 minutes ago
"You're starting to bother me." - Gruden to Marcus Mariota.

View media item 1365734View media item 1333134

Shady needs to shut up with that "Chip doesn't respect star players" non sense

My god he treats you like everyone else, the humanity

Chip doesn't give in to these entitled athletes....he's kinda like Bill Belicheck :pimp:

Last edited:
Chip doesn't give in to these entitled athletes....he's kinda like Bill Belicheck :pimp:

Or Josh McDaniels.

Honestly lol at football players being entitled compared to football coaches. There is NO ONE more entitled than football coaches.

Chip Kelly oozes entitlement.

Last edited:
Or Josh McDaniels.

Honestly lol at football players being entitled compared to football coaches. There is NO ONE more entitled than football coaches.

the way it should be when you have to deal with 53 rich athletes

the way it should be when you have to deal with 53 rich athletes
Not really...  It's the college culture of worship that creates that feeling of entitlement for coaches, when they're getting paid millions on the backs of kids playing for free.

Same entitlement Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky felt.

NFL is actually probably a step down for guys like Chip.

Last edited:

Or Josh McDaniels.

That's damn near every head coach on every level

Pete Carroll type coaches are rare as ****

Last edited:
Not really...  It's the college culture of worship that creates that feeling of entitlement for coaches, when they're getting paid millions on the backs of kids playing for free.

Same entitlement Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky felt.

NFL is actually probably a step down for guys like Chip.

Not sure how Jerry Sandusky is relevant at all unless you are just using it because I went to Penn State, Sandusky was a straight predator and Joe Paterno, for all the good he did it was the thing he didn't do and that's now his legacy. Seems like a cheap shot to bring that into this discussion though.

Not sure how Jerry Sandusky is relevant at all unless you are just using it because I went to Penn State, Sandusky was a straight predator and Joe Paterno, for all the good he did it was the thing he didn't do and that's now his legacy. Seems like a cheap shot to bring that into this discussion though.
I didn't know you went there.

I pointed it out as an example of the football coaching culture of entitlement and the damage that it can do.

I didn't know you went there.

I pointed it out as an example of the football coaching culture of entitlement and the damage that it can do.

I see what you are saying but no coach in the NFL will ever have that kind of entitlement, Belichick is as close as they come but the game is still bigger than the coaches

college coaches can clearly become the figurehead of a university and become bigger than the game

once athletes get paid it's a different ballgame

I see what you are saying but no coach in the NFL will ever have that kind of entitlement, Belichick is as close as they come but the game is still bigger than the coaches

college coaches can clearly become the figurehead of a university and become bigger than the game

once athletes get paid it's a different ballgame
Probably true.  Though if Belicheck were more active about playing the media in addition to his on-field success he might be able to achieve that.

:pimp:

That dude.

Fab tried to go in on the Super Bowl foolishness. Marshall had to killed that asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom