NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Weddle would be considered elite, same class as Chancelor and them, if he had the same supporting cast as they do in Seattle.

It's a shame he doesn't get the same shine. :smh:

bonadacci :lol:

i was solb down head to toe for a few years, looking back :smh:

still using my shooters lanyard later 10 years later
Just had to add to the list. HOBO, Aja Imani, We R One, Mchunu... Donated all that stuff :lol:. Couldn't get down with solb. $120 for a tshirt? I'm good on that

Eric Weddle would be considered elite, same class as Chancelor and them, if he had the same supporting cast as they do in Seattle.

Didnt he make All Pro over Kam?

He's recognized, don't get me wrong. He's rated high in madden as well, and a pro bowler.

But when we think or talk elite safeties it's mostly the Seattle duo that's brought up. The general public rarely brings Weddles name up. He's just not on a good enough team to get that type of recognition.

It's a shame he doesn't get the same shine.
mean.gif
He's recognized, don't get me wrong. He's rated high in madden as well, and a pro bowler.

But when we think or talk elite safeties it's mostly the Seattle duo that's brought up. The general public rarely brings Weddles name up. He's just not on a good enough team to get that type of recognition.
yeah I dont doubt that...his name isnt going to register with the casual fan like Kam and Earl for those reasons you mentioned.

At least he's getting the accolades for his play, his resume is right up there with them

Last edited:

#whitesafetiessmatter

Last edited:
I doubt Vick gets a shot unless a team loses their starter or vet back up

He's finished, last year he looked worse then Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom