NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@MoveTheSticks: Not surprised to see SEA so amped up & playing at a high level. They open up with GB, SD & DEN. Can’t afford to ease into the season.”

How have the rookie WRs looked so far? Any standouts?

I've only been following the eagles guys.. And I've only watched bits and pieces of non-eagles preseason games

Saw this about beckham jr:

“@JordanRaanan: In 29 days since training camp opened, WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been full participant in ZERO practices. #giants”

Either the Raiders front 7 is going to be really good or the Packers OL is going to be really, really bad.

Or both.

“@JordanRaanan: In 29 days since training camp opened, WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been full participant in ZERO practices. #giants”

******* hammy. Not a good look at all for us.

O line is pathetic. Will be a long season. I look forward to watching our defense though.

******* hammy. Not a good look at all for us.

O line is pathetic. Will be a long season. I look forward to watching our defense though.

Beckham is lucky Parcells ain't coaching the Giants right now. She'd be ridiculed to no end.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sitting Bortles for a year. A hate that the pressure is mounting around that situation.

Bortles has looked REALLY good. What's the W/L differential going to be if you start Bortles over Henne, anyways? This is your first round pick, he should be playing based off of what he's done so far.

Last edited:
BortlesGAWD :pimp:

I still think Geno is gonna be a good QB in this league; he might not be a "franchise" QB but he can be a Matt Schuab type dude when he was on Houston a few years back with talent around him

Geno had a perfect throw to Decker in the back of the end zone last night that was dropped on the 1st or 2nd series.

But yeah Geno's looked pretty good so far. You can tell he's more confident and has command of the offense. The playcall has been great, too with a good mix of run/pass plays.

BortlesGAWD :pimp:

I still think Geno is gonna be a good QB in this league; he might not be a "franchise" QB but he can be a Matt Schuab type dude when he was on Houston a few years back with talent around him
It starts this year then it helps my prediction of the Jets getting a wild card.

It starts this year then it helps my prediction of the Jets getting a wild card.

I can see the Jets getting a wild card

Sanchez would have been a solid QB with a competent offensive; he's looked real good under Chip Kelly and will probably get another chance to start somewhere next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom