NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty was coked up and took the cash she's obviously over it, let dude play

To me it sounds like him and the chick are crazy. Some dudes are scared to say it but there are some crazy *** girls out there. It doesn't justify him beating her though. At the end of the day only them 2 know the truth, everything else is just talk.

Shorty was coked up and took the cash she's obviously over it, let dude play

Yep

Nicole Holder didn't go to the ER. The incident report said there was minor scratches and bruises

Man if I have sex with my wife too rough she gets bruising. Like if you touch a smaller woman she will have slight bruises. I know that sounds ridiculous but its the truth

Hardy is like 270 if he was really choking and slamming this girl all around an apartment, there would be a lot damage

I dont know why the marijuana possession and cocaine use by Holder is overlooked

Also who in here has seen the photos?!?

There has to be photos somewhere? Right

Last edited:
@JeffDarlington: President Obama to the Patriots: "I usually tell jokes at these things -- but I was worried 11 of 12 of them would fall flat."

:lol: :lol:

To me it sounds like him and the chick are crazy. Some dudes are scared to say it but there are some crazy *** girls out there. It doesn't justify him beating her though. At the end of the day only them 2 know the truth, everything else is just talk.

It's fact tho sometimes people are crazy male or female, and you throw cocaine into the mix who knows what the hell was happening.

Man y'all defending Hardy, got me wondering....

I don't like Greg Hardy. I don't like what he did. I wouldn't employ him, because I don't want to go out of my way to employ somebody who in multiple cases has abused his significant other and even threw her in a pile of guns while doing so in one of the repeat occurrences. But that is, of course, my personal choice of how I'd handle such a scenario.

But I can't agree with most who criticize the Dallas Cowboys, or who are high and mighty about hating Greg Hardy.

No I'm not defending him, as that last sentence I'm sure caused anybody reading to already have an outline in their head for when they respond.

Hardy's a public figure (in this case, a professional athlete), who represents less than 0.001% of the people in the United States who unfortunately have done the same, exact thing.

I have never... ever... spoken out about some random company in Minnesota for hiring somebody who participated in domestic abuse. Why? Because I wouldn't have heard of it happening, because they're a private citizen, and not a public figure.

The Cowboys are no different than the grocery market, bank, or restaurant you go to in your life that employs somebody who abused their wife/significant other.

You just haven't heard about that.

But if you did somehow come to learn of it, ask yourself:

'I spoke out about Greg Hardy once it was reported - would I be holding that same mic of justice if it came to my attention that one of the bank tellers I sporadically will associate/communicate with at my bank for withdrawing/depositing did the same thing?'

If you're in any way like me, you wouldn't associate with him whenever you went to that bank.

But you wouldn't be all over the damn internet typing why he should be locked away, or why the bank is a flat-out embarrassment, or why he's the scum of the earth... because he's not a public figure.

Public figures have millions, which none of us should have any problem admitting we envy. But to lash out with such vulgarity about Hardy or the Cowboys opting to sign him is truly embarrassing, because his earnings/fame should not have any effect on how his domestic abuse cases/employment opportunities thereafter are handled, compared to any other domestic abuser, and America's already spoken: it really is having an effect.

Last edited:
I'll never understand people defending these athletes :lol: :smh:

Dudes were defending AD too :x

Only guys ive defended were Ben and Tiger. Ben's story has "realllly? :rolleyes " written all over it. And what did Tiger did just made him more of a legend in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom