NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find them legit at all since I get that he's a college kid but you know how nit picky these NFL gm's are. Although now that you mention it, they have been going a little extra hard with Jameis it seems. I remember reading that some team sent a spy on one of his flights :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
(Prepares to read the same posts from yesterday)

Did we ever get more to the Ray and the video story with the NFL? I mean did they just say 'no we never saw it' and that was it? Media quit following it?

Also, was deflate gate finished and done? Or is there still supposed to be a ruling on that?
I think after the "investigation" they deemed the NFL never saw the tape. They could not confirm the alleged voicemail of someone from the NFL offices claiming to receiving the tape as well...and after the courts felt Ray Rice never held back any information to Roger and the league and he was reinstated....just died down after basically

Greg Hardy fighting his teammate already after all the BS this past season and being suspended 10 games this season......no way he would beat the **** out of his girl.

See, there you go gassin' it like you work for Exxon without hearing all the facts.

What's being reported is, it was a heated argument during strength and conditioning drills, nobody died, and teammates broke it up before blows were exchanged.

Last edited:
That is in doubt? I read the police report. She is the reason he missed pretty much all of last season and is suspended for 10 games. She got paid off. He was fine with all of this when he didn't beat her up, that definitely makes sense.

Roger's dumb *** mishandled the hell out of Ray Rice's situation and hired people to thoroughly investigate Hardy's situation to avoid an enormous mistake again. They find him to be guilty of pretty much everything. I'm sure his high powered team was wrong as well.

But Hardy beating her is in doubt......

I've read the report

It said minor scratches and bruises

Hardy had a scratch, cut and bruise was he beat up?

Last edited:
Not gassing anything. I just think if you endured what you went through last season and just suspended ten games for this season, you would be smarter than getting in any type of altercation. And how is calling it a fight, gassing anything. They reported a fight. I didn't say he sent someone to the hospital or anything.

As for the Patriots thing. I thought they said it was done? I could be wrong. Not too invested in that.

Ted Wells took about 90 days to wrap up the Jon Martin thing so the DeflateGate report should be coming any day now :nerd:

Are you going to actually read the reports or throw slight insults and misinformation?

I'm still waiting for you to get back from the gym so you can provide all this supposed information because the report I saw said...

He threw her against a wall, into a bath tub, onto a futon and strangled her

I prefer getting it over with instead of having it hanging in the background providing ammo for dudes like Urlacher to run their mouths :lol:

Sharks of Vegas @SharksOfVegas
The Wells Report will have almost nothing to do with the Patriots. It is an investigation into the officials and the Colts. #DeflateGate
9:30 AM - 11 Apr 2015

:nerd:

Are you going to actually read the reports or throw slight insults and misinformation?

I'm still waiting for you to get back from the gym so you can provide all this supposed information because the report I saw said...

He threw her against a wall, into a bath tub, onto a futon and strangled her

You are misremembering again

I said I was going to the gym and then answering why something about arrest statistics and races.

Dmx basically said he didn't want to thread derail bringing up race, so I didn't say anything about that.

I posted a link of reporters live tweets from the trial....It's the closest to a trial recap I could find

There is reasonable doubt after reading those

A fight between 2 grown men involves actual physical contact

So the definition of the word changes because it is two grown men? :lol:. Didn't see that caveat in the dictionary

http://i.word.com/idictionary/fight

No there's no caveat in the dictionary

I've never heard a man say I got in a fight with another grown man and it's just a verbal argument

I've heard a grown man say I got in a fight with his girl of wife and it was just a verbal argument

This is what I was getting at

Last edited:
I mean, I don't want to have a horse in this race, and I'm not sure who said it originally, but I find it funny when people criticize the judicial system that found him guilty, NFL investigations that found him to have committed physical abuse, and tons of articles detailing testimony,events,evidence,etc. but then will consider a live twitter feed from a random reporter as credible. 

Jameis is now JaMarcus...........:rofl: I was watching some draft **** yesterday and they were killing Jameis' "off the field" issues. If Jameis was white, the "off the field' issues wouldn't even be mentioned or considered issues. This ******* world :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom