NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said yalls PED use was 2x worse than DeflateGate tho, so cough up that ring. Send Beast Mode back to the AFC.
Can't argue with someone who calls Pittsburgh the biggest cheaters in the league.
Just kidding that's ridiculous **** them

Last edited:
Knowing Goddell he aint gonna do **** Patriots been cheating for years and hasnt got the same amount of punishment other teams have ala Bounty Gate and the Saints

Grigson wasn't even the GM during the SuckforLuck season
laugh.gif
makes so much sense now.. that was a competent move

Knowing Goddell he aint gonna do **** Patriots been cheating for years and hasnt got the same amount of punishment other teams have ala Bounty Gate and the Saints
Gooddell drops the hammer when it comes to violence, whether it be on the field or domestic.

Deflating footballs or videotaping a practice isnt violent. 

Thats why the Saints got what they got.

and the Patriots get what they get.

Considering Tom Brady has now joined the Sammy Sosa/Mark McGwire/Roger Clemens/Barry Bonds/Lance Armstrong/Tonya Harding/2000 Spanish Paralympics Team/Pete Rose/Chinese Gymnasts club, I don't even care what his punishment is.

Hopefully they keep this cheating fraud out of the HoF. :smh:

nfl need to suspend belichek for a yr or so. this is up there as one of the greatest sports scandals in recent memory
they dont have the balls to strip them of the title, but punishment should be harsh
they aint touching tom, but the patriots organization should be disciplined and it starts from top to belichek

Last edited:
BB wasn't implicated in the report from what I gather. However you know that control freak had some knowledge, he just covered his ***.

i honestly cant tell who's serious and who's trolling anymore in here.

with the exception of Chester.

...possibly.

i honestly cant tell who's serious and who's trolling anymore in here.

with the exception of Chester.

...possibly.

Word, the overzealousness is hilarious :rofl:. Dude's are foaming at the mouth at the thought of Brady being suspended a year :lol:

Last edited:
those two locker room/equipment dudes about to go missing :lol:

TB12 can't be pleased....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom