NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Deys are going to dominate the line, time of possession and roll by 17.

And you know this..man!
17 on the road is too much 
laugh.gif
. Sounds like we may be without Burfict and Marvin Jones again. I'll take the Bengals by a TD. 

Welp...

on to some real football games on Sunday.

Houston/Dallas
Cards/Broncos
Chargers/Jets
Bengals/Patriots

Cant wait :pimp:

You forgot Chiefs @ 49ers

LMAO @ Bengals/Patriots on that list. i stopped at CVS and picked up extra gauze for my *** after the Bengals go in sunday night....

Pats by 2 scores :pimp:

That list of games actually sucks :lol:

I'm glad I'll be at Levis this Sunday

Bruh you're gonna be at Levi's nearly every Sunday no matter how good or bad the game list is :lol:

It's less on Cincy rolling but I don't know what Tom can do. Where can he go to score? Since in Gillette you may be right might be closer than expected

The only reason this game wasn't worse than last years Giants/Vikes game is cause Rogders was the other QB and his WRs caught the ball. What a stinker.

But Highroller Jordy :smokin

The Patriots seriously have one of the worst offenses I've EVER seen in my life. They have virtually zero playmakers at this moment besides a ****** slot receiver who should be the #3 receiver on a good team. They have no promising offensive threats. The offensive line is atrocious. Gronk is lumbering out there looking like a shell of himself. I hope he can atleast work his way back to being the Gronk we know but you never know.

Bengals have a chance to absolutely demolish the Patriots on Sunday.

Last edited:

But he said best arm, not strongest. AR has the best arm. Strength, accuracy and so on...

Kaep definitely fires missiles
eek.gif
No. Best arm is strongest. Best ball is best ball (spiral vs. duck). And accuracy is accuracy. Simple.
Jamarcus Russell had the best arm when he was in the league then. Gotta come up with a new standard bruh.

All Thursday night games should be forfeited and the favorite should get the win. Watched more of the Alcorn vs Alabama State game than TNF. 
Thursday Night Massacres are a great time to take a nap if you wanna do other things later. Try it next time
laugh.gif
should be written in small print during commercials for TNF.....**** has been terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom