NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is your team? I don't think I remember you ever posting in here

You must of not been here when the Ravens won the superbowl. I was receiving death threats for posting ole boy sitting in the stands with the purple and white confetti falling on him :lol:

Dudes telling me I was supporting a snitch and a killer :lol:

"No one man.......... No one man"

:lol: at you answering, like you owe him an explanation. Scared he wouldn't consider you a real S&Ter? :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: at you answering, like you owe him an explanation. Scared he wouldn't consider you a real S&Ter? :lol:

it was actually a legit question; sorry you get so offended you can't be part of the cool lunch table and be accepted on the internet

Eh. Pats routinely take away/minimize whatever the opposing offense is best at or their best weapon.

Bill constantly preaches to not give up the big play...almost to a fault. It's why his FS (Devin McCourty) plays conservatively most of the time.

So recent history says the more likely scenario is Eddie Lacy having himself a big day.

Playing this Packer squad in Lambeau is scary though and the Pats have been a bit weaker on the road vs. winning teams than people realize.

Week 13 game should be fun. :smokin Great test for both teams.

Well, they're still a little better than the middle of the road when it comes to overall pass yards allowed and if you combine it with subpar pass rush D, a good balanced offense can take advantage.

Get Sanchez all the way outta here man.
B2mbe1xCYAAodP7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom