NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
try to defend what? you got rid of $11.9 million dollars for a RB whose production dropped off 33% in a year when the best line wasn't intact anymore and got a potential stud LB in return

this was Shady's last year in an Eagles uniform regardless with that salary, not too much to defend really

I think the reason why Shady's production dropped was the fact that Desean wasn't there anymore and Sproles took some snaps away from him.

His production dropped 33% because his usage dropped 33%

Let's just not mention the fact that Polk got goal line carries while Sproles got 3rd downs while criticizing his production now.

One minute in your avy, the next minute he's supposedly a bum :lol:

did I say he was a bum? pretty sure those words never came out of my mouth

RB is the most replaceable position in the NFL, you must not have watched many Eagles games because Polk didn't start getting goal line carries until late in the season when Shady couldn't get the ball in

I like the move, business wise it makes sense.

It's just funny to see you criticize the production the minute after he's traded. But it's been nothing but compliments and admiration up until now.

It was just funny that's all.

But it makes sense.

Most Tackles in 2013
Vontaze Burfict   171
Paul Posluszny    162
Kiko Alonso         159

espn

Not gonna judge the move until after the draft. If they pick up Gordon or Gurley then the Eagles won the trade. 

I like the move, business wise it makes sense.

It's just funny to see you criticize the production the minute after he's traded. But it's been nothing but compliments and admiration up until now.

It was just funny that's all.

But it makes sense.

I criticized Shady plenty last season so not sure what you are referring to as the minute he is traded

doesn't mean I don't have love for him as a player but this is a great trade IMO

The cap space is nice for sure.

Trade a top 3 RB for a good LB coming off a major knee surgery. Thank you Chip.

eagles fans in tears right now
laugh.gif
Nah. They'll try to defend the move.
roll.gif
blind homers

let's say Alonso comes back 100%, then what.....

let's grade the trade now...

people laughing saying Eagles fans would defend it, yet I haven't seen anyone say why it was a bad trade (aside from the health issue) ... but again, let's say he's fully recovered..

Kiko fills a need but I'm still upset, idc about numbers dropping off. I'm more worried about all these moves blowing up in Chips face if we don't land Mariota AND several top free agents

Chip's first two seasons were better than the last 2 of Andy Reid....

so get out of here with that b....

Check the Eagles record vs the Cowboys prior to Andy Reid. And then check it after and you'll see why I'm content. Reid has had the Boys number the majority of his tenure.

Take your caught feelings elsewhere.

Sam Hinkie and Chip Kelly in the same damn city, man.
laugh.gif
Philly sports radio must not get any breaks with those two savages.

But yeah...should we expect a story any minute now about Shady McCoy being the second coming of Suge Knight? And maybe a spin job on ESPN about how Chip was just trying to keep the crime rate down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom