NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNBC ‏@CNBC 30m30 minutes ago
Sales of Tom Brady merchandise have spiked 100% since yesterday »

:rofl:

that legacy sure is taking a hit!! LMAOOOO

NE fans are donating money to Bob Kraft. This isn't surprising.

:rofl:

that legacy sure is taking a hit!! LMAOOOO

Boston fan running out to the stores and donating their money. Better financial decisions please :lol:

sad thing is the NFL likely gets a good cut of that money, right? licensing or what not? :smh: :lol:

Was listening to John Clayton saying that if it went outside of the "NFL Courtroom", & into an actual courthouse it's possible Brady's case couldn't be started until Week 2? By the time a decision is made it'll be Week 4/5.

Was listening to John Clayton saying that if it went outside of the "NFL Courtroom", & into an actual courthouse it's possible Brady's case couldn't be started until Week 2? By the time a decision is made it'll be Week 4/5.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

:lol:

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

:lol:

no DMX...that means he PLAYS until a decision is reached :lol:

right? isn't that how appeals work? i'm not actually sure :lol:

Last edited:

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Patriots GoFundMe is up to $12K.....

whoever started that is gonna buy a used car with people's donations :rofl:

Case wouldnt start until week 2? while he plays?

Goodell is on his hands and knees asking Kraft to take him back I see

Case wouldnt start until week 2? while he plays?

Goodell is on his hands and knees asking Kraft to take him back I see

nah i was wrong i guess...i always thought if you appeal, you play until they make a decision, then serve. but guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom