NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a cowboys fan but I just don't understand the dak hate. Dak is roughly the 12th best qb in the league. He's not terrible, he's not great. Name me another qb that's in the 11th-15th qb range that would have played better?

To criticize dak would mean that you expect more out of him. He's shown you for 7 years this is who he is.

Piling on dak to me just is just low hanging fruit at this point.

The better team won.

Yes we all know this except Cowbum fans.

I wanted the Bills to win but I guess I'm rooting for Philly to win the SB
Was certain the Bills was winning it until Von went out. They were tops in pressures and without him on the bottom half. Plus Allen had his regression of sorts. He got me a fantasy chip though and got me paid lol.

But yea guess it's Cincy for me.

I'm leaning towards a KC-Phi Superbowl.

I know Mahomes is compromised. Cincy has the most complete team in the league but I just won't bet again the best player in the league.

If you a niners fan, I would be somewhat concerned. As good as the D played, you won by 7 at home making just about every key play. At some point, the ball is going to bounce the other way. This Philly offense is much more explosive with legit offensive playmakers all over the field. It was pretty much CD Lamb or bust for the Cowboys.

Am I crazy for thinking if Dak had Philly's weapons tonight the Cowboys beat SF?

I'm not a cowboys fan but I just don't understand the dak hate. Dak is roughly the 12th best qb in the league. He's not terrible, he's not great. Name me another qb that's in the 11th-15th qb range that would have played better?

To criticize dak would mean that you expect more out of him. He's shown you for 7 years this is who he is.

Piling on dak to me just is just low hanging fruit at this point.

The better team won.
It's the position. He's the QB for the Dallas Cowboys. One of the must scrutinized spots in sports.
He does this for the Titans or something and he's a local hero haha.

3E4EBA98-0308-4C0E-9551-5F9AE64171C6.jpeg

:lol:

I'm leaning towards a KC-Phi Superbowl.

I know Mahomes is compromised. Cincy has the most complete team in the league but I just won't bet again the best player in the league.

If you a niners fan, I would be somewhat concerned. As good as the D played, you won by 7 at home making just about every key play. At some point, the ball is going to bounce the other way. This Philly offense is much more explosive with legit offensive playmakers all over the field. It was pretty much CD Lamb or bust for the Cowboys.

Am I crazy for thinking if Dak had Philly's weapons tonight the Cowboys beat SF?

as long as Shanahan and the niners can establish the run, i'll give them a puncher's chance. eagles' pass rush is something serious, but niners should be able to move the ball on the ground with CMC and Mitchell.

eagles and niners are extremely evenly matched, it's truly anyone's game.

is tannehill a “local hero”?

who is this rational dak fan who is rating him “11th-15th”?

dak going be 30 in July

He's not scrutinized to the level and "hated" like Dak. Man I just threw out at team as an example haha. Cowboys QB gotta diff spotlight.
And I'm agreeing we all see what Dak is at this point of his career. Just answering the dudes question why Dak gets hate for being what he's shown to be.

He's not scrutinized to the level and "hated" like Dak. Man I just threw out at team as an example haha. Cowboys QB gotta diff spotlight.
And I'm agreeing we all see what Dak is at this point of his career. Just answering the dudes question why Dak gets hate for being what he's shown to be.

is this really the case though?

look at romo, same lack of success and that rarely gets mentioned.. romo has 2 whole playoff wins and has blown games spectacularly

at least with eli, for example, has those 2 super bowls and is a manning.. romo was QB for the cowboys

it amazes me how the cowboys are spoken of given the last 25 years they have had

for example, the jags have had significantly more success

is this really the case though?

look at romo, same lack of success and that rarely gets mentioned.. romo has 2 whole playoff wins and has blown games spectacularly

at least with eli, for example, has those 2 super bowls and is a manning.. romo was QB for the cowboys

it amazes me how the cowboys are spoken of given the last 25 years they have had

for example, the jags have had significantly more success
Rarely mentioned for Romo?!? You kidding me? :lol:

Rarely mentioned for Romo?!? You kidding me? :lol:

Look at Eli and mcnabb both get hit for there stuff and both were exceedingly more successful than romo

And now you can look kirk cousins who routinely gets killed and he’s sitting in the same boat as dak

stuff like this makes me pause on josh as a leader and someone that’s ready to win

dude did something similar last week, instigating things for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom