*** NFL JERSEY POST *** Rep Your Team/s Just in time for the Official Kickoff !!!

GO BEARS!!!

Authentic customized #27 w/ my name on back done by EPS, Cutler jersey was a newb pickup from ebay. You can tell the difference between the LEGIT #27 vs. Cutler eBay jersey. Notice #'s on sleeves and Orange border around numbers.

Major WRIGHT is gonna be huge for the bears. Quote me on that 

GO BEARS!!!

Authentic customized #27 w/ my name on back done by EPS, Cutler jersey was a newb pickup from ebay. You can tell the difference between the LEGIT #27 vs. Cutler eBay jersey. Notice #'s on sleeves and Orange border around numbers.

Major WRIGHT is gonna be huge for the bears. Quote me on that 

Did you just spend $150+ on a Jay Cutler jersey???

cutler+facepalm.jpg

EPS Does it right, These numbers on the #27 are correct. Stahls i hear is not so good.
EDIT - Roloholic - No i didn't spend that much. From what i've been told it is a variant =(, thank goodness it was only 60 bucks. Most non bears fans wouldnt be able to tell but I can... now i can. hahaha

EPS Does it right, These numbers on the #27 are correct. Stahls i hear is not so good.
EDIT - Roloholic - No i didn't spend that much. From what i've been told it is a variant =(, thank goodness it was only 60 bucks. Most non bears fans wouldnt be able to tell but I can... now i can. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom