NFL/NBA/MLB/NCAA Jerseys

That's the thing, cat's get traded so many times and sign with other teams, that you get left stuck. There's too many people (myself included) that have:

Jason Kidd Suns jersey
Grant Hill Pistons jersey
Jerry Stackhouse Sixers jersey
Lebron's Cav's jersey <------
roll.gif

Vince Carter's Raptors jersey
Damon Stoudamire's Blazers jersey

and the list goes on and on. I'm sure everyone has something like this....wonder what everyone's jersey like that is?  I bet there are some good ones.

Originally Posted by CopleyRd

Do yall wear jersey to people that have been traded. For example a Saints Reggie Bush jersey.

it depends to me, for example a guy like kevin garnett  who played 12 seasons with the timberwolves and made his name there, i have no problem wearing his timberwolves jersey.   if i remember a player for his achievements on that former team i have no problem getting his old jersey.

ive been looking for some vintage la kings, rams and dodgers apparel for women or kids for myself. but haven't been too successful
frown.gif

lol i do wear jersey for some reason im sticking with the old jersey like champion i just recently bought a mj jersey by champion for 20$ from craigs
and i just bought my holy grail jersey karl malone utah jazz throwback jersey
Karl+Malone+%26+John+Stockton,+Uta.jpg

for 47$ from ebay my sz im so happy can't wait to rock but i have to wait till next month its coming from thailand smh...
o yeah just recently copped a mets baseball jersey for 20$ back when i was in school to go with my knicks penny 1
jersey are dope in my imo
pimp.gif
you just have to get the 1 that fits you perfectly

I want a Knicks Ewing and a Orlando Shaq

Was about to cop both on Mitchell and Ness when they were half off and then boom like that full price
30t6p3b.gif

I rock a yankees or soccer jersey any random day that im outside alot.

I'm trying to find a authentic Killa Cam Newton in black. But no luck, anybody know where I can pick one up?

Originally Posted by Put em up

I'm trying to find a authentic Killa Cam Newton in black. But no luck, anybody know where I can pick one up?

NFL.com?

Do yall wear jersey to people that have been traded. For example a Saints Reggie Bush jersey.

T-Mac home Magics jersey with the stars still goes hard.

eBay probably.  That's my best guess.  Won't run you $250 either.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

so your telling him to buy a fake?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

T-Mac home Magics jersey with the stars still goes hard.

pimp.gif
till this day i still want that damn jersey since mid school one of the best imo

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

so your telling him to buy a fake?

indifferent.gif

I'm not telling him to do anything.  I'm suggested for him to check eBay and that he may be able to find one for less than $250.  Never did the word FAKE come off my keyboard. 
indifferent.gif

Hockey jerseys. Luongo, Burrows, and Bure Canucks jerseys.
I have an Ireland soccer jersey I wear alot and a few random NBA ones (Sheed with the Blazers swingman 
pimp.gif
)

I have one Dwayne Wade authentic jersey that I bought his rookie year. That's all. I wear it only to games.

a lot of sports fans never stopped wearing them.....but they did make a comeback this summer for casual wearers..

jcolewalerickrosswearin.jpg

walejscott311475x315.jpg

20110704111608.jpg

wale1.jpg
walewearingnikelebron7h.jpg

walemagic.jpg
walewizjersey.jpg

1312825732rickross2.jpg

120088512lr1.jpg

chrisbrownlookatmenowsh.jpg
lookatme3.png

chrisbrownmystudio4.jpg
tumblrllo2pii2gs1qh2839.jpg

947772boriskodjoelanceg.jpg

yelawolf.jpg

I stopped wearing jerseys when the black album dropped in '06 but to this day i am looking for that jersey hova had on in the girls girls girls video, The Sammy Baugh ******** jersey to this day i can not find it in a size 44

Back
Top Bottom