NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I've been wearing the Vapor Jet gloves and I prefer my Vapor Trails.
Any reason why Dre?

I can't really explain it, but I just feel more comfortable catching the ball w/ my Vapor Carbons over the Vapor Jets. However, I will say now that they have been really broken in, the grip is much better than it was originally. I was tired of wiping my gloves off after every play to get the 'stick' back.

The one thing I do like though, is how tight they are on my hands. I know some don't like that, but I love when my gloves are very tight on my hand, almost as if I'm not wearing any.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I've been wearing the Vapor Jet gloves and I prefer my Vapor Trails.
Any reason why Dre?

I can't really explain it, but I just feel more comfortable catching the ball w/ my Vapor Carbons over the Vapor Jets. However, I will say now that they have been really broken in, the grip is much better than it was originally. I was tired of wiping my gloves off after every play to get the 'stick' back.

The one thing I do like though, is how tight they are on my hands. I know some don't like that, but I love when my gloves are very tight on my hand, almost as if I'm not wearing any.

471133.jpg
471135.jpg

471139.jpg

Does anyone know where to get the Nike 3/4 Length sleeve shirts?  The same type of shirt as the ones in the Nike Pro combat uniforms?  I'm not particular looking for those, but I'm looking for the 3/4 length sleeve shirts

Does anyone know where to get the Nike 3/4 Length sleeve shirts?  The same type of shirt as the ones in the Nike Pro combat uniforms?  I'm not particular looking for those, but I'm looking for the 3/4 length sleeve shirts

Only 3/4 sleeves I seen in person are the Griffey branded ones, they're at ****'s. They have the Swingman on the chest on swoosh on the left sleeve at the bottom.

Half sleeves are much easier to find...

Only 3/4 sleeves I seen in person are the Griffey branded ones, they're at ****'s. They have the Swingman on the chest on swoosh on the left sleeve at the bottom.

Half sleeves are much easier to find...

Nike just put white and grey ones on their site.

****'s seems to be the spot with the most selection of Pro Combat stuff, but I haven't seen half sleeves since last fall.

The ones I have:
blk/wht sleeves
blk/red sleeves
white
black
red.

The last three are from fall '09, they have 'Nike Pro' on the left sleeve and the vents down the back. First two are from last fall, basically the core compression shirts. All were ****'s purchases.

****'s seems to be the spot with the most selection of Pro Combat stuff, but I haven't seen half sleeves since last fall.

The ones I have:
blk/wht sleeves
blk/red sleeves
white
black
red.

The last three are from fall '09, they have 'Nike Pro' on the left sleeve and the vents down the back. First two are from last fall, basically the core compression shirts. All were ****'s purchases.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

The ones I have:
blk/wht sleeves
blk/red sleeves
white
black
red.

Nice.  I haven't seen any at ****'s... I'll keep an eye out!   
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

The ones I have:
blk/wht sleeves
blk/red sleeves
white
black
red.

Nice.  I haven't seen any at ****'s... I'll keep an eye out!   
nerd.gif

i got my nike 3/4 sleeve from a nike rep for my football team last year. other than that i havent seen them for sale anywhere.

i got my nike 3/4 sleeve from a nike rep for my football team last year. other than that i havent seen them for sale anywhere.

Originally Posted by Gossennator

471133.jpg
471135.jpg

471139.jpg
Are those legit ASU new unis?  If so, holy God, they're going to have some of the sickest unis in all the land.  Those are some of the best I've seen.  That helmet is plain nasty (in a good way!)

Originally Posted by Gossennator

471133.jpg
471135.jpg

471139.jpg
Are those legit ASU new unis?  If so, holy God, they're going to have some of the sickest unis in all the land.  Those are some of the best I've seen.  That helmet is plain nasty (in a good way!)

^^ yes they are.

On a side note, Does anybody know if they are allowing gloves other than Grey in the NCAA now? The second ASU pic shows white gloves plus, in the new screenshots of NCAA 12 (Video game) The gloves are white/team color. I know it's a game but they have always had the gloves grey on the game

^^ yes they are.

On a side note, Does anybody know if they are allowing gloves other than Grey in the NCAA now? The second ASU pic shows white gloves plus, in the new screenshots of NCAA 12 (Video game) The gloves are white/team color. I know it's a game but they have always had the gloves grey on the game

Back
Top Bottom