NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Can anybody have a hookup that can get these? Its getting hard to find destroyers

41c-pLJElIL.jpg
check amazon, they dont have a ton of sizes but ive seen them on there

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
everything he has on in that pic is up on eastbay from the gloves, cleats, dri fit FSU shorts, to the practice jersey

when they get some player only stuff I will post

Those shorts are player only.  I know you have said they aren't a couple of times, but the ones you are taking about aren't the same.  Different material and different placement of logos.

^
everything he has on in that pic is up on eastbay from the gloves, cleats, dri fit FSU shorts, to the practice jersey

Those shorts are player only.  I know you have said they aren't a couple of times, but the ones you are taking about aren't the same.  Different material and different placement of logos.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

^

Yeah i peeped that, I have a couple syracuse orange football issued shorts & their alot different from ones sold in store

^

Yeah i peeped that, I have a couple syracuse orange football issued shorts & their alot different from ones sold in store

That Oregon collection made me so jelly...man...I wish I took football more serious :rolin

Had to get hurt freshman year smh...

That Oregon collection made me so jelly...man...I wish I took football more serious :rolin

Had to get hurt freshman year smh...

Just ordered the Volt Socks, doubled up since shipping was so much, made it feel more worth it lol. Def would kill men for that Oregon collection......

Just ordered the Volt Socks, doubled up since shipping was so much, made it feel more worth it lol. Def would kill men for that Oregon collection......

^

I thought I mentioned that there was some differences I guess I didnt

but the only difference is the logo placement and the player issued numbers on the side

its says its the same material tho cause I my roommate plays for FSU and in the corner its says Dri Fit in the 3M reflector material and in the description on Eastbay its says Dri Fit

idk......I could careless about the shorts I focus on the rare stuff
laugh.gif

im in the process now of getting FSU and Florida old pro combat vapors

^

I thought I mentioned that there was some differences I guess I didnt

but the only difference is the logo placement and the player issued numbers on the side

its says its the same material tho cause I my roommate plays for FSU and in the corner its says Dri Fit in the 3M reflector material and in the description on Eastbay its says Dri Fit

idk......I could careless about the shorts I focus on the rare stuff
laugh.gif

im in the process now of getting FSU and Florida old pro combat vapors

Back
Top Bottom