NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

When I first got my DNA I thought it was ugly as hell and hated it, but I realized performance > looks, besides mine looks good with my Nike visor

we got DNA's my junior year of high school and they were such an upgrade! the old helmets hurt just standing around lol. Senior year i made sure my helmet was no where to be found on turn in day
wink.gif

we got DNA's my junior year of high school and they were such an upgrade! the old helmets hurt just standing around lol. Senior year i made sure my helmet was no where to be found on turn in day
wink.gif

We got DNAs my senior in high school but I thought they looked like someone put that madden cheat code in with big heads
laugh.gif

I use to crack on every dude on our team that had one!

Luckily I got through high school wit my old school schutt with no head injuries
pimp.gif

Down here 90% of the players care how they look on the field instead of saftey! When your from the land of the Deion's & Michael Irvins and the slew of flashy players its a way of life

My cuzin live in Chicago and he came down for one of my games and he was like man "Does everybody wear a visor wit 2 towels and 10 wrist bands
laugh.gif
"

We got DNAs my senior in high school but I thought they looked like someone put that madden cheat code in with big heads
laugh.gif

I use to crack on every dude on our team that had one!

Luckily I got through high school wit my old school schutt with no head injuries
pimp.gif

Down here 90% of the players care how they look on the field instead of saftey! When your from the land of the Deion's & Michael Irvins and the slew of flashy players its a way of life

My cuzin live in Chicago and he came down for one of my games and he was like man "Does everybody wear a visor wit 2 towels and 10 wrist bands
laugh.gif
"

^yeah i saw nike post on twitter they were available today, so i guess they sold out quick.

and some kid from another team at a camp i went to had the elite football socks in black and volt, so i guess he was at the opening or was able to snag a pair from someone. looked sick in person

^yeah i saw nike post on twitter they were available today, so i guess they sold out quick.

and some kid from another team at a camp i went to had the elite football socks in black and volt, so i guess he was at the opening or was able to snag a pair from someone. looked sick in person

Bike became Air became Schutt

As technology evolves, the helmets become lighter and more comfortable.

Throughout HS and College, I always wore AiR helmets.

I loved the look of them however the nose bumper...forehead pad...always hurt like hell.

If I were still playing, I would be hard pressed to make a decision on what to wear.

Schutt Air XP
Schutt DNA
Schutt Ion

or the Revolution Speed which in my mind looks great.

Bike became Air became Schutt

As technology evolves, the helmets become lighter and more comfortable.

Throughout HS and College, I always wore AiR helmets.

I loved the look of them however the nose bumper...forehead pad...always hurt like hell.

If I were still playing, I would be hard pressed to make a decision on what to wear.

Schutt Air XP
Schutt DNA
Schutt Ion

or the Revolution Speed which in my mind looks great.

Back
Top Bottom