NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Nike Yardline @ Willowbrook in Northern NJ still has all three Oregon trainers on display. 

Along with Leon Sandcastle jerseys. I thought he was with UA?
embarassed.gif
Any of the black or green Oregon trainers in a size 14?

Anyone have pics from the LSU pro day? I saw Mathieu was wearing the all volt colorway of the Vapor Jet 2.0 gloves, and his cleats were chrome with volt bottoms but on the TV I couldn't make out which ones they were.

PSTB, my volt/silver oregon vapors are def the prize of my stuff. Although I did get them to use them and I do, but only on turf and when it's not wet outside. The volt coloring on the chrome on the bottom is awesome.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, that's right. Looks like a PE colorway though, with the volt bottom. The upper looks more chrome than the retail ones do too, although that could just be the lighting.

Nike Yardline @ Willowbrook in Northern NJ still has all three Oregon trainers on display. 

Along with Leon Sandcastle jerseys. I thought he was with UA?:wow:

Lol. My buddys wife bought him a Chiefs Sandcastle jersey for his birthday. She did a custom one off of NFL.com. Too funny.

Last edited:
I don't think they are getting new uniforms this year. They have been presented with some concepts from Nike and I think they will get new ones next year or the year after, but I'm not sure they've had their current uniforms long enough to be allowed to make a change by the NFL (I forget the timeframe - 5 or 6 years?).
Looks like I was wrong. Vikings to announce new uniforms 4/25: http://www.vikings.com/news/article...ft-Party/175ed2ab-926d-4c57-9c19-8532cc91484a

This includes a new helmet:

Last edited:
Nike looks like they are gonna sign the Honey Badger although not surprised, they just can't help themselves to garner the controversial athletes

I thought the Alpha pros and vapor fly gloves were supposed to be released today. wth Nike?

View media item 342592 on eastbay but are terrible colorways IMO.
EDIT: Didn't see all of them at first they're actually pretty decent. Also the alpha pro's dropped on eastbay as well

Last edited:
Looks like eastbay has the vapor carbon 2 also - some of those colorways are a bit strange though - esp the volt/turqoise combo. Seems like an XFL look or something I made up in Madden

I love the new color-ways. They are a great change. It seems like Nike Football always put out the same color-ways each year with just changing the cleat/glove model. I love that they finally have some exotic options. I would love some leopard print gloves. I hope that they do the same crazy colors with the Carbon Vapor 2's.

These are my favorite gloves:
View media item 342898
And I see they have both all grey cleats and all chrome:

View media item 342900
View media item 342901
I was wanting the grey and chrome color-ways in the vapor jet 4.2 or vapor carbon

Then these I would need to see in person:

View media item 342913
View media item 342914

I guess we'll see how the wacky colorways do, but I figure most people buying are playing organized team sports so those obviously won't match well. Also, that colorway of the Alpha Pros is listed as white/metallic dark grey. My guess is if you got those expecting the chrome look, you'll be disappointed. Even metallic/platinum silver colors I've gotten in cleats don't look close to chrome.

If you look closely at a few colorways of the Nike Vapor Carbon Fly 2 TD on Eastbay you can see some sort of pattern on the upper. It looks like what the Oregon Ducks had on their Vapor Talon Elite's this year.

Back
Top Bottom