NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

just another pair...

Did they have any other color ways besides those two? Want to get the white pair but don't wanna wait for the back order on Eastbay.

Yea I guess Nike is appealing to this new craze with all the loud off colors. Went to a couple high school games last year and the number of kids wearing volt socks and other things to stand out was pretty big.

I hate how the selection on the nike site is pure trash compared to sites like DSG and Eastbay... That swoosh discount would be so helpful for these cleats

:

Yea I guess Nike is appealing to this new craze with all the loud off colors. Went to a couple high school games last year and the number of kids wearing volt socks and other things to stand out was pretty big.

Then when every kid is wearing crazy colors, the one kid who is wearing nothing but team colors stands out.

Coming out in May according to Eastbay.  Eastbay rep, is there an official release date on these?
We do not have any information about these yet. You can keep checking back for any updates we may receive.

EastbayRep - Mai

For those that are interested..

Nike San Leandro Clearance has 49ers Davis and Crabtree Jerseys (non-stitched) for $29.99...also Carson Palmer and McFadden for $29.99

not very important but saw these on nike.com and thought that these were 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

For anyone interested cowboys website added a new Sean lee limited jersey. I figured I'd post in here....

Eastbay rep, what happened to the vapor fly gloves on your site? Also you guys need to do the 3 for $33 for the vapor crews again so I can order like 12 pair

Oh and do you know if you're gonna get the new colors of the vapor crews?

Last edited:
    [h3]CJ81 Elite TD Cleat[/h3]
    Black/Silver
    Style# 596631-009
    $120
    Blue/Silver
    Style# 596631-400
    $120
    White/Black
    Style# 596631-001