NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

I am definitely buying the trainer version of these that are coming out too

been contributing to this thread since 2010.... wish i still played ball!! I'll still update on some dope stuff when I come across it 8) can't wait to see the new gear NIke drops for the NFL!!

I am -so- jealous of these new Nike uniforms! I am longing for the Lions to get on the bandwagon. I'm dreaming of a darker blue and a gun metal color scheme. Any Lions fans out there loyal to the Honolulu blue or could we switch it up?

IMO this design is just boring
mean.gif

Time to stock up on the previous Nike jerseys.  

Has anyone ever bought or worn the Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3/4 pants? I want some feedback on them before I buy them.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever bought or worn the Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3/4 pants? I want some feedback on them before I buy them.

Yeah, I have the white ones. Wore them all of last year for practices and games for high school. The pads are still good but the knee pads are kind of thin. I loved them, never had to deal with putting your pads in your pads and having to take them out. They're a little difficult to get out of after you sweat a lot in them, but it's no big complaint. One last thing, the hip pads slide down just a tad when you sweat, but like I said, no big complaint, just pull them up if you need to. The pads work great, especially the thigh one with the harder plastic. I loved them and will use them again this year! Hope I gave you some good info!

Last edited:
hey nice cleats bro! where did you get them from? ive been searching around for the chrome but come up short! lol could you help me out here?

Back
Top Bottom