NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to the sun beaming and beautiful blue skies in Minnesota this morning.

But at the same time
2216B9B8-017B-41B2-AC34-4A28F4F4B687.png

Not ideal

And yes I need to charge my phone

im flying to Minneapolis tomorrow to spend Xmas with my girl's family...i'm ready for it :lol:

That cat has some mad restraint. Who knows how long that crazy a $ $ lady was hounding him.

He was well within his right to hit her with a Tiger Uppercut.

Can't be invading people's personal space like that. Of course if he touched her in the slightest she'd likely go full Karen on him.

And of course she's wearing a Derek Carr jersey. :lol: :smh:

Can't be invading people's personal space like that. Of course if he touched her in the slightest she'd likely go full Karen on him.

She just mad that they had seats in the mezzanine section aka nosebleeds

Dawg I’m at a PROFESSIONAL sporting event. I wouldn’t even be focused on the people around me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’d be glued to the game

Black man striking white woman publicly in 2022? Even if he would've been right he would've been wrong if you get what I mean.

Rip. Good news after Christmas around Tuesday it goes back to 30-40 :lol:

i still got the blood from growing up in MA to handle the cold...i haven't gone CA soft yet. negative temps are OD for sure, though. but i've always said it doesn't feel like the holidays without cold and snow so i asked for this :lol:

it's just funny how sports are man.

I'd argue before the season started we would've all agreed this is the crappiest TNF game lol.

This is now a massive game. Jags can legitimately win the South if they win, and the Jets will basically be in if they win tonight

Hope it's a great game. Lets go.

Cheers fellas.

Washington/Chicago woulda been my vote for worst TNF game going into the the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom