NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gonna need to. AFC is stacked. But people forget Tennessee is always in the running for a top seed just about every season.
Yeah I honestly don't know why people have colts over the titans for the division. Aj is gone, but he was hurt last year too and we have Henry back

1660333517274.gif

broncos country, lets ride!

lets go! broncos winning it all this year. you heard it here first.

My bold predictions:

-Vikings get to the NFCCG
-Daniel Jones gets respect put on his name and NYG win 9 games
-David Carr gonna get his respect too
-Trent McDuffie is DROY (and makes all-pro 1st team)
-Chris Olave OROY
-Trevor Lawrence goes for 4000/28td/10int and gets NickFolarin NickFolarin juices flowing
-Jets will still JETE
-Bears are atrocious
-Cowboys are mediocre, which is nothing new
-revenge tour for Lamar Jackson. PAY HIM
-Who cares about the AFC South
-Trey Lance gets into the Pro-Bowl as an alternate
-Bills are Super Bowl bound and take the trophy

Yeah I honestly don't know why people have colts over the titans for the division. Aj is gone, but he was hurt last year too and we have Henry back

I can see the Colts taking it. They have a really good team that probably wins a few more games simply with Matt Ryan replacing Wentz, but the Titans are just about always tough and I don't really see that changing just yet.

Very happy for my teams and looking forward to another championship run

I can see the Colts taking it. They have a really good team that probably wins a few more games simply with Matt Ryan replacing Wentz, but the Titans are just about always tough and I don't really see that changing just yet.

yeah adding Matt Ryan to what they had going last year is a positive and upgrade (whether or not you think Matt Ryan is good or not)

Looking forward to seeing how #OurBengals respond to that Super Bowl run dacomeup dacomeup kingkoopa kingkoopa :emoji_hugging:

As for the Cowboys, can't see what new ways this team and that POS **** Jerruh embarrass themselves this D StaXX D StaXX N41D N41D
OL fixed. Chase needs to avoid the sophomore slump. Read how they plan on moving him around a lot more, including the slot. Excited to see what that looks like. Real hype for this season!

#titanup! And honestly I think he has a good year people are overreacting because of his playoff meltdown hes always been solid. With malik sitting in the wings I think he tries to prove something

He's gonna need to. AFC is stacked. But people forget Tennessee is always in the running for a top seed just about every season.

I really hope he steps up. Unfortunately, if Henry gets shut down and he has to win games for us it usually doesn’t end well. He’s serviceable if the running game is good but the last two playoff losses Henry got contained by the opposing defenses and Tannehill couldn’t do anything.

To be fair, Henry shouldn’t have been playing in the playoff loss last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom