NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think his agents saw what some dudes got last offseason.. and then what bates got

not that he woulda got 16 mil per.. but I think they assumed 14ish

but also saw this, for what it’s worth

Yeah CGJ definitely is a live wire off the field. He’s from Cocoa. (North of west palm beach, fl) and I’ve heard about him getting into negative situations

Lions getting Ben Johnson back is huge

Yeah CGJ definitely is a live wire off the field. He’s from Cocoa. (North of west palm beach, fl) and I’ve heard about him getting into negative situations

that’s probably why we supposedly offered basically a 2 year deal for dude (technically 3 years, but 2 years guaranteed)

cause given his age, I thought he woulda gotten the 3 years guaranteed on a 4 year deal

but I assume he got the offer twice and then they turned around and basically gave the deals to bradberry and slay

Last edited:
with everything else happening in the nfc north, they should win that easily

but I got zero clue what they do about QB.. Goff is serviceable

but they could continue to stack the roster with 6 and 18.. kinda hope they draft guys AND then go after lamar
They’re in prime position to use the Niners model.

Pay Goff medium price. Load up the roster everywhere else. Goff is still young and is a top15-20 QB

They’re in prime position to use the Niners model.

Pay Goff medium price. Load up the roster everywhere else. Goff is still young and is a top15-20 QB

i like Ben Johnson.. but don’t know if he affords you the luxury of an automatic running game like Kyle does

but they shoild have options if goff stumbles.. cause ain’t much rosters going be better real soon, outside of QB spot

They ran pretty well last year considering the defense didn’t allow them to play with the lead often.

think his agents saw what some dudes got last offseason.. and then what bates got

not that he woulda got 16 mil per.. but I think they assumed 14ish

but also saw this, for what it’s worth

Roman’s hair finally went fully grey/white,son just turned 40 in December :lol:

I will add it
Raiders not signing any significant defensive help this free agency tells me all i need to know
2C4B82F3-A731-470C-9069-05111A2CAE38.jpeg
McBum will have them sign a punter with that pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom