NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this weird *** font I know it had to be like texting off these phones back in the day :lol:
1679445332908.gif

Memories… I was a certified beast on the old predictive text lol

Call that man whatever you want

that ain’t going erase the disappointment of that Super Bowl

I still can’t believe I actually believed in him or the falcons

and that sadly wasn’t even the last time.. THIS was the final straw

1679450514843.png

Now the play calling in that game did that.

kyle got a whole lot of dirt on his hands too.. and it’s more than just that game for him too.. but improbable to lose that game if they just snap the ball under 5 seconds on their own possessions they probably win

but Matt Ryan took that huge sack after Julio made that great catch to get them in field goal range around 4 mins

julio the only 1 I feel bad for.. hell if Matt Ryan throws a better pass vs us in ‘17 we don’t go on to win the Super Bowl

Call that man whatever you want

that ain’t going erase the disappointment of that Super Bowl

I still can’t believe I actually believed in him or the falcons

and that sadly wasn’t even the last time.. THIS was the final straw

1679450514843.png
And? Still Ice Man. Don't care what you respond with G :lol:

Main word that comes to mind when thinking about him and his career is gamechanger :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

He made game deciding/changing plays in each one of the SB's that he helped win and he was always the kind of player who rose to the occasion in big pressure spots.

The fact that he was doing the same thing back in college too reflects that and was why BB drafted him and trusted him to anchor the defense after Mayo retired. He was made for big games/moments.

He's in a nice spot retiring at 33 too with his physical health mostly in tact and an accomplished playing career :pimp:

Hell of a leader on and off the field and a winner at every level that he played, hope he gets to enjoy his retirement to the fullest after a great career. Gonna be a big miss in that locker room.

Also gonna be interesting sewing who steps up in that role on defense next season with the big leadership void being left by the retirements of McCourty and Zeus.
Well said man, what a stud. So accomplished. Bigtime. Pats hall of famer? Gotta be right

Or they don’t completely abandon the run and work the clock.
lol THAT was the main reason? Not the pats execution? On both sides of the ball. Applied the pressure. Not so easy to only run for first downs and kill clock

lol THAT was the main reason? Not the pats execution? On both sides of the ball. Applied the pressure. Not so easy to only run for first downs and kill clock
I’m not taking away anything from the Pats in that game. The were up significantly going into the 2nd half and changed the game plan and abandoned an aspect of their offense that was working in the first half. I remember reading the thread during the game and that was one of the main complaints. They abandoned that and turned their offense one dimensional. That allowed the Pats to simplify the game plan and make that execution more feasible.

It also forced Atlanta’s defense to be on the field a lot more and wear them down, and credit to the Pats, take advantage of it.

I’m not taking away anything from the Pats I’m that game. The were up significantly going into the 2nd half and changed the game plan and abandoned an aspect of their offense that was working in the first half. I remember reading the thread during the game and that was one of the main complaints. They abandoned that and turned their offense one dimensional. That allowed the Pats to simplify the game plan and make that execution more feasible.

It also forced Atlanta’s defense to be on the field a lot more and wear them down, and credit to the Pats, take advantage of it.

they kept doing things that would either stop the clock and/or weren’t running down the clock as much as they could

but even on top of all that the last chance that offense had to put it away was that great Julio catch along the sideline.. it was under 5 mins left and they had 1st down inside the 30

other than turn it over, Matt did the 1 thing he couldn’t do, take a huge sack on that 2nd down play.. and it wasn’t like he didn’t have time or didn’t see it coming or the guy was unblocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom