NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders not signing any significant defensive help this free agency tells me all i need to know
2C4B82F3-A731-470C-9069-05111A2CAE38.jpeg

Vikings have left the damn chat out of anger

I don’t know what to think with the Vikings this year. A lot of players are gone from last season, and hasn’t seemed like they’ve made much for big moves this FA.

Cook possibly not being there is also interesting. Maybe they are gonna try and flip him for a early pic this year or somethin?

I welcome to return of Lil Kirko with the chains tho, hahaha. I also wanna see JJ continue to flourish.

Flores is our DC, I think he and we wanted to completely turn it over on D… we got rid of Pat Pete but signed Byron Jones, and will probably go CB in the first round so we’ll have two, completely new corners on the outside.

Harrison Smith back at free safety to try to make some continuity last with Danielle Hunter, and then our first-round pick last year Lewis Cine who was on Georgia two years ago will probably be a starting safety. Losing Dalvin Tomlinson is the only negative so far.

Kirk, JJ, and Hockenson… Osborn and Mattison, Cook can stay or go not sure it matters a lot now.

We’ll be competing for the division again with that + Kevin O’Connell and Brian Flores.

Flores is our DC, I think he and we wanted to completely turn it over on D… we got rid of Pat Pete but signed Byron Jones, and will probably go CB in the first round so we’ll have two, completely new corners on the outside.

Harrison Smith back at free safety to try to make some continuity last with Danielle Hunter, and then our first-round pick last year Lewis Cine who was on Georgia two years ago will probably be a starting safety. Losing Dalvin Tomlinson is the only negative so far.

Kirk, JJ, and Hockenson… Osborn and Mattison, Cook can stay or go not sure it matters a lot now.

We’ll be competing for the division again with that + Kevin O’Connell and Brian Flores.

Im on a plane rn, but Vikes signed Byron Jones too or you meant Byron Murphy?

The Lions are gonna be nice

Gardner and Moseley were some nice signings.

And they’re gonna get a nice player being up that high.

with everything else happening in the nfc north, they should win that easily

but I got zero clue what they do about QB.. Goff is serviceable

but they could continue to stack the roster with 6 and 18.. kinda hope they draft guys AND then go after lamar

I don't know. Goff showed last year he was more than serviceable. Threw for over 4400 yards (2nd most of his career), almost 30 TDs (2nd most of his career) , a 99.3 rating (3rd best of his career) and 61.1 QBR (2nd best of his career). They have weapons all around him too.

Lions destroyed a few of my parlays last year. They’re definitely going to be something to be reckoned with.

I LOVE Dan Campbell. I wish he could come back home to Dallas.

Cowboys had Sean Payton, and Dan Campbell on our staff but we ended up with Jason Garrett :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom