NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapinsta.app_.jpg

Screenshot_20230401_145838_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Has there been any sport related tweets today anyone actually bought but then did a double take??

Hope it works out for him

This is just…………………ridiculous and we really only have social media to blame. I think they were recruiting LeBron pretty early but coaches scouting FOURTH GRADERS is probably too far. So much can happen/change from now until middle school then middle school to high school then from freshman year to the start of signing day of senior year. I wonder what he looks like against kids 1-2 years up that are closer to his size/skill level.

Regardless, that is an immense amount of pressure to put on a 9 year old. But his parents are getting a bunch of free **** and $50K annually from Champs so they likely don’t mind. Letting him carry those stacks around like that at that age :smh:

This is just…………………ridiculous and we really only have social media to blame. I think they were recruiting LeBron pretty early but coaches scouting FOURTH GRADERS is probably too far. So much can happen/change from now until middle school then middle school to high school then from freshman year to the start of signing day of senior year. I wonder what he looks like against kids 1-2 years up that are closer to his size/skill level.

Regardless, that is an immense amount of pressure to put on a 9 year old. But his parents are getting a bunch of free **** and $50K annually from Champs so they likely don’t mind. Letting him carry those stacks around like that at that age :smh:
I thought NIL was just for college kids that were already enrolled? So kids not enrolled into a college can also get cashed out?

Let the kid play some damn fortnite tho man damn :lol:

It’s all a farce, they do that all the time with them kids and then half the time you never hear about them again

We need to see pops.

Cause if homie is like 5’7 :lol:

I’m saying, though!! I’m not a parent but just thinking about people in general, it’s kind of ****ed up to go on with the “Baby Gronk” stuff because what if he doesn’t fill out to anywhere near Gronk’s size or his skills and ability taper off? There’s a chance he might feel like a failure for not living up to what everyone hyped him up to be since he was 9. And it’s not like the NBA where you have international leagues where you can go and still make millions over time. I don’t know what salaries are in the XFL/CFL but his folks should make sure to save this early NIL money.

I thought NIL was just for college kids that were already enrolled? So kids not enrolled into a college can also get cashed out?

Let the kid play some damn fortnite tho man damn :lol:

I thought you could only cash out on NIL once enrolled too but I guess not? Doesn’t Bronny have a NIL too? Same with that Mikey Williams kid? A 4th grader getting $50K from Champs which is more than a sales associate is wild :lol:

Fellow Fourth Grade Friends: Hey man, we’re playing Fortnite after school at 7! You in bro!!?!
Madden San Miguel: Nah guys, after school I gotta hit the gym then I have to pull the Escalade up and down the block a few times before dinner and then I’m watching some game tape before bed.

Like I don’t doubt that schedule has happened after school before :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom