NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs have wanted to add a veteran WR to the group but unless they extend Jones I don't see how they can afford Hops asking price. My guess is they are keeping their name in the mix to drive up the asking price for the eventual team he signs with.

People also seem to forget chad henne looking pretty dam good against jax when mahomes 1st hurt his ankle In the playoffs. They didnt really skip a beat and im certain if mahomes didnt come back they still wouldve won. Obviously mahomes is generational and am no way taking away from him but that Reid system a monster. When its on its on.

Folks always overlook the generational TE lining up each play when talking about KC's lack of starpower at WR too :lol:

Reid always been able to get production from WRs. WRs and TEs.. obviously having exceptional talent just makes it better (see TO)

But that’s why CEH pick never made sense.. we always got production and shady was highest pick and he was in 2nd

Caleb already knows where he’s going next…
FA476E97-9FC3-41CE-85AE-C45435A482F9.jpeg

Kadarius Toney should easily be a 900-1100 yard receiver for the chiefs. A big splash play every couple games as well.

A full offseason, if he can’t do it in this system, I don’t know.

Chiefs WR group was middle of the pack in the major stats. Of course the TE group first in every TE category. Take Kelce off that roster and I’d be very curious to see where the targets and production go.

Kadarius Toney should easily be a 900-1100 yard receiver for the chiefs. A big splash play every couple games as well.

A full offseason, if he can’t do it in this system, I don’t know.
That dude is almost too fast twitch. Some tendon is bound to tear or strain from the torque he applies to his lower body. So I will be SHOCKED if he reaches 1k

AP and Dickerson like 6’1”, 6’3” but I swear they had the agility of much smaller backs.

Dudes are the prototype
The combination of pure power and gamebreaking/track speed that AD had is something that's hard to really see ever being replicated again.

Angry/aggressive runner who could easily run right through you just as easily as he could run right around you and passed the whole defense, **** wasn't fair :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom