NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this when you’re considering quarterback rankings amongst the league today.

In 2017, an NFL players survey (conducted at the end of every season) asked, ‘Which quarterback will win the most Super Bowls in the next 10 years?’

The Top-3 answers were:

1.) Tom Brady
2.) Dak Prescott
3.) Derek Carr

Think about this when you’re considering quarterback rankings amongst the league today.

In 2017, an NFL players survey (conducted at the end of every season) asked, ‘Which quarterback will win the most Super Bowls in the next 10 years?’

The Top-3 answers were:

1.) Tom Brady
2.) Dak Prescott
3.) Derek Carr
Dak missed nearly an entire season a few years after this survey

Doesn’t matter, this is a 2017 list it actually just goes to show the recency bias of Dak and Carr’s 2016 seasons.

They got on the list over Rodgers, who won two MVPs well after that.
Dak was coming off of a record setting rookie season so his spot on the list is valid

Dudes in the league know Rodgers underperforms in big games so thats why he wasn’t in the top 3

giphy.gif

has anyone bit the bullet on that Sunday ticket early bird special yet? I’m debating pulling the trigger before that Sunday deadline. But sheesh, even with the $100 off. It’s $420 after tax for Sunday ticket with red zone.

The 49ers are getting a bunch of nationally televised games, and I’m going to about 6 games next season anyway to where I’m debating if it’s worth it or should I just find other means to access the games.

I’m wondering if YouTube tv is going to extend that $100 off promotion if they’re struggling to get people to sign up.

I might be signing up for it but if I do I’m probably not going to get the one with redzone. Just the game package.

has anyone bit the bullet on that Sunday ticket early bird special yet? I’m debating pulling the trigger before that Sunday deadline. But sheesh, even with the $100 off. It’s $420 after tax for Sunday ticket with red zone.

The 49ers are getting a bunch of nationally televised games, and I’m going to about 6 games next season anyway to where I’m debating if it’s worth it or should I just find other means to access the games.

I’m wondering if YouTube tv is going to extend that $100 off promotion if they’re struggling to get people to sign up.

i did it :smh:

It was $300 all in w/ RedZone for me as a YTTV subscriber. For fantasy and betting its pretty much a must. If I just wanted to watch one out of market team I’d still pull the trigger. I’ve wasted more on much less in my life 🤷🏽‍♂️

You can maybe look into geo-spoofing your streaming service so you can watch out of market games at home. Bit of a hassle but doable.

I’m curious to what their sign up numbers have been though in terms of meeting their expectations.
I don’t think its a coincidence they are allowing out of home streaming now while upping the at-home limit to unlimited. I won’t say they are struggling but they want to penetrate as many households as possible even if it means allowing password sharing initially.

Once NFLX releases its subscriber growth numbers post password sharing they’ll follow suit next season using early bird discounts to keep people on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom