NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalvin just needs to be a 1b back. Kinda like Kareem Rush is to Chubb. Don't think he's an every down back anymore.

maybe i’m being harsh to dalvin…but seems like he had the beginnings of losing a step last year imo…burst and breakaway won’t the same..

🤯🤯🤯@ him only being 27…fsu seems so long ago

He's still relatively durable (played all 17 last season), but his yards after contact tanked. Not sure why that is, but I made jokes about it many times already - someone just slaps at his foot or lower leg, he goes down instantly. He's lost some explosiveness but more than enough is there, I just don't know how you fix yards after contact issues. It's strange.

9269B00D-4559-4EB7-ACB7-B97F5A6F9235.gif

random rant of the day, its the dumbest thing in sports to highlight pro bowls on a players resume (all star in nba). it holds no weight and anyone that follows the sports knows that. embarrassing the nfl and nba still are making a selection a highlight. its a popularity contest for the most part now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom