NFL Predictions Vol. 2014

Colts only lose 2 games (look at that schedule, if they beat NE and DEN they actually have a legit shot at a perfect season.)
SF finishes 3rd in their division
Pats-Saints SB
Brees puts up the most pass yards+td's this season
Rams lead the NFL in sacks
Mack and Teddy=ROY

The Vikings could make some real noise....

Not ready to make a prediction on that yet though. The NFC just has so many teams that could make the playoffs.

It all comes down to defense. I've been mum on this because I don't feel like combatting the "you're just a homer" talk, but their offense is about to be explosive. Cassel or Bridgewater, don't matter so long as it isn't Ponder.

If Zimmer can tighten their defense up and get guys playing to their next level then Minnesota can definitely exceed expectations.

I dont care how easy the schedule is... Colts don't have a legit shot at a perfect season, every team lays an egg vs someone they should beat. It never fails.

I fully agree @651.

Teams go from worse to first every year.

Vikings are at the top of that list to me. I like Atlanta a lot more than everyone else too.

I dont care how easy the schedule is... Colts don't have a legit shot at a perfect season, every team lays an egg vs someone they should beat. It never fails.

Which is why I said 2 losses. I figure they'll beat one of NE/DEN and probably drop a game to somebody random. Still possible though, not entirely plausible.

^So you are expecting him accept a bet that he would win if the Falcons finish with three wins, and you would win if the Falcons finish with one, two, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen or sixteen wins?

Good luck pal.

You wrote all that just to clarify my stance on that bet......you definitely was that guy in class reminding the teacher about homework
I don't think the Falcons are gonna be 3-13 bad. They should be about average unless last year wasn't a fluke.

Below average is what the bucs franchise is

Last edited:
^So you are expecting him accept a bet that he would win if the Falcons finish with three wins, and you would win if the Falcons finish with one, two, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen or sixteen wins?

Good luck pal.

You wrote all that just to clarify my stance on that bet......you definitely was that guy in class reminding the teacher about homework
I don't think the Falcons are gonna be 3-13 bad. They should be about average unless last year wasn't a fluke.

Below average is what the bucs franchise is

Then what does that make the falcons?

1 NFC Title and 0 Super Bowls

Standard of excellence isn't anywhere near the ATL :lol:

Last edited:
Then what does that make the falcons?

1 NFC Title and 0 Super Bowls

Standard of excellence isn't anywhere near the ATL :lol:

Yeah because bringing up what we haven't achieved in the past is a prediction of the falcons future...shut your corny *** up

Because you can easily bring up the bucs Super Bowl...but besides that what have they done in the past decade ? Not even the playoffs hell the regular season what have they done ?

And that can be said about a lot of teams...so try again doodoo mama

Yeah because bringing up what we haven't achieved in the past is a prediction of the falcons future...shut your corny *** up

Because you can easily bring up the bucs Super Bowl...but besides that what have they done in the past decade ? Not even the playoffs hell the regular season what have they done ?

And that can be said about a lot of teams...so try again doodoo mama

:rofl: I love you

Last edited:
Bengals finish 12-4.

Texans sneak into the playoffs at 9-7

Bengals vs Texans Round 3.

Dalton overthrows AJ Green in the endzone for a backbreaking loss :D @RKO2004

I think it is almost a certainty that they regress.  Last year, they played something like 6 backup quarterbacks in a row (could have been 8, cant remember).  They snuck up on teams and played a last place schedule.

Have you looked at their schedule this year?  Lets break it down.

-6 AFC West games.  Best case scenario, they win 4 games here.....but I realistically see them going going .500 here.  3-3 total here.

-4 NFC West games.  Best case scenario, they win 2 games here.....but I realistically see them winning 1 or none.  1-3 total here.

-4 AFC East games.  Best case scenario, they win all games aside from the Patriots game.....but its possible they slip up another game.  Confident saying 3-1 total here though.

-2 similar standings games against Pittsburgh and Tennessee.  I could maaaaybe see a potential sweep here, but I like Pittsburgh to beat them.  1-1 here.

That brings their season grand total to be 8-8.....which of course, is a serious step back from them going 11-5 against a last place schedule.  I see them Chiefs missing the playoffs.

I knew somebody was gonna say that :lol:

Seriously though...their division is AWFUL, one of the easiest schedules in the league, defense will be good under Bradley and I think Gerhart is going to have a good year.

I knew somebody was gonna say that :lol:

Seriously though...their division is AWFUL, one of the easiest schedules in the league, defense will be good under Bradley and I think Gerhart is going to have a good year.

I agree with all of this which means it isn't going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom