NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Russell throws INT, Niners take it back, get first down, kick closer FG with less pressure..win game=hawks probably out of the NFC west race
Billion dollar industry and still can't figure out a ****ing first down.

1573538848411.gif

My dumb *** was going to put a stack on the over for the Niners in terms of season total wins. Vegas has us at 8... I ended up forgetting :rofl::sick:

Daaaaammmmnnnn

Yo I’m still mad about that missed first down, he definitely had the first. Both teams had some bad calls though.

Bosa was quiet.

Daaaaammmmnnnn

Yo I’m still mad about that missed first down, he definitely had the first. Both teams had some bad calls though.

Bosa was quiet.
Bosa was definitely not quiet.
He had MULTIPLE pressures. It was Dee Ford who didn’t do a damn thing

I mean if we’re going to do the ref game... let’s not do that. The Seahawks clearly came out on the worse side on this one. But it wasn’t that type of game where it’s worth whining even if we had lost.

I mean if we’re going to do the ref game... let’s not do that. The Seahawks clearly came out on the worse side on this one. But it wasn’t that type of game where it’s worth whining even if we had lost.

thats stanfan in a nutshell. We definitely got favorable calls, but got outplayed at the end of the day.

I just hope Kittle and Sanders don’t miss more time. Our offense was anemic after Sanders left

thats stanfan in a nutshell. We definitely got favorable calls, but got outplayed at the end of the day.

I just hope Kittle and Sanders don’t miss more time. Our offense was anemic after Sanders left

yea.. y’all screwed without either guy.. Kyle can scheme y’all up enough with em but without em the bullets just ain’t there and jimmy can’t make up for it enough even with the defense being that good and having those RBs

Just looked at you guys final set of games and that shh ain’t pretty.. can’t even take cards for granted anymore.. but at least y’all got a buffer on the 2nd wild card spot if worst case happens

yea.. y’all screwed without either guy.. Kyle can scheme y’all up enough with em but without em the bullets just ain’t there and jimmy can’t make up for it enough even with the defense being that good and having those RBs

Just looked at you guys final set of games and that shh ain’t pretty.. can’t even take cards for granted anymore.. but at least y’all got a buffer on the 2nd wild card spot if worst case happens

We still play Clyde Frog Clyde Frog 's Packers. That's pretty much a bye week, but I'd much rather play tough teams down the stretch and get ready for the playoffs then play a bunch of teams that are tanking.

But I think we are fine with one of the two, but if we are missing both we are ****ed. We were moving the ball pretty easy on quick slants and easy passes before Sanders went out. Kittle is usually a good safety net on third downs as well.

We still play Clyde Frog Clyde Frog 's Packers. That's pretty much a bye week, but I'd much rather play tough teams down the stretch and get ready for the playoffs then play a bunch of teams that are tanking.

But I think we are fine with one of the two, but if we are missing both we are ****ed. We were moving the ball pretty easy on quick slants and easy passes before Sanders went out. Kittle is usually a good safety net on third downs as well.

yea sanders is perfect for y’all, except for being older.. but dude still can get separation quick as hell in that short area, which Kyle can scheme up masterfully and jimmy can actually work with

but I feel like y’all can overwhelm the rams oline enough to survive on offense.. and I assume y’all can do enough vs cards even though that isn’t a cakewalk anymore

but y’all still got ravens saints and Seahawks again but in Seattle:sick:

who knows what version of falcons show up, cause I assumed they packed it in for the year

yea sanders is perfect for y’all, except for being older.. but dude still can get separation quick as hell in that short area, which Kyle can scheme up masterfully and jimmy can actually work with

but I feel like y’all can overwhelm the rams oline enough to survive on offense.. and I assume y’all can do enough vs cards even though that isn’t a cakewalk anymore

but y’all still got ravens saints and Seahawks again but in Seattle:sick:

who knows what version of falcons show up, cause I assumed they packed it in for the year

I think the Ravens are going to be a really tough matchup for our defense. Murray and Russ gave us fits on the ground so I'm going to imagine Lamar is going to be ten times worse.

I think the Ravens are going to be a really tough matchup for our defense. Murray and Russ gave us fits on the ground so I'm going to imagine Lamar is going to be ten times worse.

lamar has an actual oline.. plus TEs they play a ton

NFC Playoff picture going to be wild.

Everyone in it & in the hunt for a spot has to play each other coming up to end this season.

Back
Top Bottom