NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Say what you want, but the Niners sent that front office into hysteria.

The Rams thought they had the division locked, but Russ is the MVP, the Niners look to have an elite defense and Kyler is bubbling.

How you have the best player in the league and still spooked???
It’s not a hysteria. It’s what they’ve been doing for awhile... they love to go after big names, just look at their free agent signings this off-season. It’s about to be Lakers season and no one is going to care about a mediocre Rams team. They’re Jets-like in that matter, except the Jets never had a coach and leader like McVay.

Rams are getting opposing teams fans to pay for these signings because they sure as hell cant fill any stadium with any of their own. Imagine trading for Ramsey only to miss the playoffs

I feel like Mariota’s confidence is absolutely shot. No reason for a qb as mobile as him to have multiple 10+ sack games over the past two seasons. Those weren’t all on the oline.

I mean the not so subtle secret of how good the rams were 2 years ago and last year, was the level of play of the oline

between injuries, age and saffold leaving to go play in Tennessee things ain’t nearly the same

Last edited:
Say what you want, but the Niners sent that front office into hysteria.

The Rams thought they had the division locked, but Russ is the MVP, the Niners look to have an elite defense and Kyler is bubbling.

How you have the best player in the league and still spooked???
If anything I’d say it was the loss to the Bucs. They let Jameis drop 55 on them.

Pats are going to cut Bennett after week 8. They just don’t want him to walk to the chiefs or raven. After the half way part of the schedule, he has to go through waivers

Pats are going to cut Bennett after week 8. They just don’t want him to walk to the chiefs or raven. After the half way part of the schedule, he has to go through waivers

Don't think he'll be cut for that very reason,think he'd get traded before being placed on waivers.

His snaps have gone down each week and getting suspended this week makes it feel like he might be done in NE but I hope it still works out.

He hasn't exactly been needed but you can never have enough depth on that side of the ball imo, really hope he manages to stick around but it doesn't look too likely at the moment.

what are the stats that go into grading OL guys? Genuinely curious.

Does Gurley being washed have anything to do with their grades?

pff is always kinda iffy to me.. I mean dudes had Orlando scandrick as the best defensive performance of the season to that point for our game vs the jete

and Brandon graham was our best player that day, at least to me

but y’all got oline issues

Don't think he'll be cut for that very reason,think he'd get traded before being placed on waivers.

His snaps have gone down each week and getting suspended this week makes it feel like he might be done in NE but I hope it still works out.

He hasn't exactly been needed but you can never have enough depth on that side of the ball imo, really hope he manages to stick around but it doesn't look too likely at the moment.

word. i don't think it's because of anything he's done wrong, either. but the trio of LBs are balln right now it's been tough to get him on to the field outside of pure pass rush situations. like you said though, would love to keep him for depth reasons. one injury to one of those dudes and he's on the field WAY more.

pff is always kinda iffy to me.. I mean dudes had Orlando scandrick as the best defensive performance of the season to that point for our game vs the jete

and Brandon graham was our best player that day, at least to me

but y’all got oline issues
absolutely, its obvious. But I wonder how much the running back plays into it.When the running back isn't good, defenses can focus less on Gurley gashing them and more on our soft QB.

Back
Top Bottom