NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

RIP to the Arsenal budget the next few years :lol::sick:

If any year was there year,think it was last year when everything seemed to go their way. Now with the rest of the league havin seemingly caught up to McVay, Gurley being done as the Gurley we know and love and Goff's regression (on top of his 110m guaranteed), kinda feels like their window might already be closed tbh

Def think they'll end up with buyers remorse after mortgaging their future...unless they do end up winning a chip of course

97817C2E-484F-4A6D-A1BD-C21BBE7E5E63.jpeg
Thats my ***.....

TO.jpg

Cooks contract was aways done with the sole intention of cutting him before it was up. Woods was also supposed to be that way but he ended up outperforming his deal

The Ramsey trade does have me worried for this season. Long term I would NOT have traded two firsts for him or really any non franchise QB player. That said it will be a big positive in the short term. But now they are committed to fixing all major holes in free agency and their cap is already heavily leveraged to two average players in Goff and Gurley.

I think we probably aren’t the best team in the division right now but I feel best about our next 4 seasons.

Rams just saying the hell with draft picks

At this point if you're Les Snead,why the **** not? :lol:

He most likely won't be around when they'll be missing those picks anyway if it doesn't pan out so why not put all your chips on the table.

Won't knock the go big or go home strategy too much cause I'll always appreciate GM/teams not playing it safe and swinging for the fences. If it fails, at least it'll be putting butts in seats

How do 49ers fans feel about your future with Jimmy G? Is he enough to win a championship with all of this defensive talent you have?

Jimmy's the 2nd best QB in that division

If he manages to cut down on the TO's while continuing to move the ball effectively, could see this 9ers squad getting pretty deep if they stay relatively healthy.

Shanahan calling the plays is a big x-factor imo,they'll be a legit threat once he gets it going with Jimmy. Thinking that offense will only get better as the season goes on given how much room they have to improve even while still being 5-0

How do 49ers fans feel about your future with Jimmy G? Is he enough to win a championship with all of this defensive talent you have?

As long as Shanahan is still there I feel good about the offense

Team is going to be run heavy so he just needs to cut down on the dumb throws

As long as Shanahan is still there I feel good about the offense

Team is going to be run heavy so he just needs to cut down on the dumb throws

yea Kyle will manufacture an offense and ain’t like y’all need a top level QB, because it’s dudes with so so arms that’s we’ve seen do well in that offense

Back
Top Bottom