NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4-gif.2073094

i miss us |l

KC lost back to back home games. :pimp:

Almost lost against Detroit too,definitely come back down to earth the last few weeks.

They still have an all world passing game but they won't really go any further than last year with an even worse defense. At least their pass rush was solid last season,all their units are bad right now it seems.

You can live in Virginia or South Carolina and support Washington, or Carolina without ever living or going to the cities they play in.

This logic has always been silly to me.

I’ve never been to salt lake, or plan on living there, but I’m a bandwagon jazz fan? Doesn’t make sense lol
It’s not about rooting for a team you don’t have a connection too, it’s that those three fanbases have massive groups of fans with no connections specifically because they were so good for so long. Many fans bandwagoned and passed that on to their kids.

They always have some convoluted explanations too “my great uncle lived in Pittsburgh for 3 months in 1962”.

We root for teams because of their proximity to where we live and how they represent our home cities. Players and coaches change but the fact that a team plays in a city year on and year out is the reason we root for them

root for whoever you want though, who cares. it’s sports, it’s meant to be fun

If people started to become fans of pitt, dallas, Oakland and GB because they were the first couple of teams to win while the NFL started become a mainstream sports league I can’t blame them.

People naturally like to gravitate towards people or teams that win.

Also have to remember historically that there might’ve only been one game on. I remember my dad telling me growing up in Brooklyn in the 70’s you only watched dallas or Pitt, because those were the two teams to ever be broadcasted.

Spagnuolo has really made a career off that '07 Giants defense regardless of not accomplishing anything in the league worth a damn since...

Dunno why/how KC thought he'd turn that defense around

Kinda funny that it’s Sean McDermott who went on to be what people though spags would be (both worked under eagles Jim Johnson)

would take him back in a heartbeat to be DC if things dont work out in buffalo

Spagnuolo has really made a career off that '07 Giants defense regardless of not accomplishing anything in the league worth a damn since...

because he's Andy Reid's buddy.

because he's Andy Reid's buddy.

THAT doesn’t guarantee him a job.. and he worked under Jim Johnson who ran the defenses in philly then

there are a couple other guys who previously worked under Jim Johnson and/or Andy that became HCs, who are out of the league

That's the same way I feel about Gase, dude is garbage.

Lets see what he does the rest of the year with his QB back.

Back
Top Bottom