NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I’m here for the cowboys slander.

I was hoping for the skins to go 0-16 for the first pick and for Snyder to have that on his resume but the dolphins are horrendous :lol: I want Tua.

I’m a fan of all DC local teams with the exception of the lakers. I was indoctrinated by my pops from birth to be a lakeshow fan.

Spagnuolo has really made a career off that '07 Giants defense regardless of not accomplishing anything in the league worth a damn since...

Dunno why/how KC thought he'd turn that defense around

Well coming from Bob Sutton we would have taken just about anyone but your point is valid. There were plenty of folks in the fan base that wondered why the Chiefs made that move to Spags.

My patience is running real thin with Big Red. The Big Red I was warned about by Philly fans (many of you in here) is starting to rear its ugly head. Lose to Denver on Thursday night and this Super Bowl starved fan base might come unhinged.
The panic button hasn't been hit but the glass case covering it has been removed.

Well coming from Bob Sutton we would have taken just about anyone but your point is valid. There were plenty of folks in the fan base that wondered why the Chiefs made that move to Spags.

My patience is running real thin with Big Red. The Big Red I was warned about by Philly fans (many of you in here) is starting to rear its ugly head. Lose to Denver on Thursday night and this Super Bowl starved fan base might come unhinged.
The panic button hasn't been hit but the glass case covering it has been removed.
Big Red brought y’all Mahomes be grateful

Unfortunately missed Jet's yesterday and have saw only a few highlights. Off work today and would love to watch the game in full. Anyone have a link to share or at the least steer me in the right direction? Is my best bet to sign up to Game Pass for a week as trial., and after the game make sure to cancel the membership?

If people started to become fans of pitt, dallas, Oakland and GB because they were the first couple of teams to win while the NFL started become a mainstream sports league I can’t blame them.

People naturally like to gravitate towards people or teams that win.

Also have to remember historically that there might’ve only been one game on. I remember my dad telling me growing up in Brooklyn in the 70’s you only watched dallas or Pitt, because those were the two teams to ever be broadcasted.
You’re not wrong. I’ve lived that one, very hard to catch Sonics and Seahawks games through the 2000s.

Ehh,I'd say it's 70-80% him at this point unless Jerrah wants to become introspective for a change...

Been there almost a decade and Dallas doesn't look any closer to winning no.6 than they did after he took over for Wade yet he's the main constant along with Jerrah...

WIR is up fellas

N'Keal Harry joining the squad healthy would be a godsend at this point :lol:

The WR corp has literally been falling apart these last few weeks :smh:

'Expectations meeting Jason Garrett'

Kliff Kingsbury gonna be alright...Cardinals are in better position for the future than most of these other rebuilding teams if Kingsbury/Kyler can keep developing.

B5F4A3AE-CD6E-4604-801B-FF16262C3F70.gif

Back
Top Bottom