NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The rule is if the ball is moving when he crosses the goal line and DOESNT have FULL possession it isn’t a TD

Correct me if I’m wrong

So you really caping for the NFL tonight?

Okay throw race out, the teams with the least per capital income in their metropolitan areas strangely enough keep getting screwed by the refs in the last 10-15 years.

:lol: packers are pretty favorable to the refs. They don’t even have a metropolitan area.

NFL refs still aren't even full-time professional referees right?

No wonder this league is dying a very slow death

Local radio driving into work today believes that the NFL is an entertainment business and because of that everything is scripted. He believes it is in the best 'business' interest that the Packers and Patriots stay relevant. If that is the case with Pat Mahomes being the new 'next' face of the NFL when do my Chiefs start benefiting from calls....

Lions had so many chance to throw a knock out blow, stalling drives, not being able to get 7, and just being able to control the clock was the reason the packers even had a chance. Well yes they had a bad call, let’s not act like the lions played lights out. I think that’s what he was saying.

multiple bad calls that directly lead to points for the packers, in a game they won by a single point

Local radio driving into work today believes that the NFL is an entertainment business and because of that everything is scripted. He believes it is in the best 'business' interest that the Packers and Patriots stay relevant. If that is the case with Pat Mahomes being the new 'next' face of the NFL when do my Chiefs start benefiting from calls....
ain’t nobody give a damn about the packers being relevant

I’m here for sky judge.. and ability to review anything twice per half

game moves too fast.. also refs gotta have consequences

Didn't watch a lick of SNF. Broke out in hives yesterday morning, it went away, and came back at night. Popped two Benadryl's and was out by 9:30. Must have ate something Sunday night that I'm not aware I am allergic to.

AR12 byke or looked mediocre again?

Didn't watch a lick of SNF. Broke out in hives yesterday morning, it went away, and came back at night. Popped two Benadryl's and was out by 9:30. Must have ate something Sunday night that I'm not aware I am allergic to.

AR12 byke or looked mediocre again?
Check your bed and surrounding area homie. You might have bedbugs.

Can we discuss howies draft record?

4D580501-92FD-473A-A24F-2492DF631A5C.jpeg

to be honest.. this might be concerning for macbk macbk and the jete crew because joe Douglas was heavily involved

It’s not like they were drafting well anyways:lol:

Outright cut their third rounder this year before he played a snap

On a side note, I had no clue goedert was a second rounder. What the hell was the point in that with ertz?

Back
Top Bottom