NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Very likely that the Packers and Crosby still kick their way to the 23-22 win even if that last hands to the face penalty wasn't called, still bogus though and helped get it to a 23-yard try.

Yeah but the Lions would have had a minute plus to try to get into field goal range themselves

once again. A healthy Cam is. He’s not healthy and hasn’t been healthy for how long now?

it seems everyone forgot he coming off that shoulder injury / surgery. It’s not like he was looking good before the foot.
I hope he bounces back. But it’s been years since we’ve seen a healthy cam
It’s literally only been one year but a white supremacist can’t see this

Majority of this thread loves country music. Wrong place for this take.
1571113602716.gif

Lions still havent done right for Megatron. Theres a reason @NickFolarin left that bum franchise..

Yeah. For one of the top 5 North Florida destinations on every outta towners list. Swamps and the beach, don’t you dare disparage.

Nick, and everyone else is always welcome. Come jet ski the murkier ****tier waters of the sunshine paradise. Nothing keeps you on your toes more than literal **** floating a mere Fournette average away from where you walking.

All jokes aside the teams with the Blackest fanbases get ****ed by the refs the most.

Detroit, New Orleans, Oakland etc.

Teams with "poor" fanbases get ****ed by the refs.

how you determining who got the blackest fan bases?

because obviously you got some cities that are just big on the whole.. then you got teams with just huge fan bases beyond just their cities

percentage of its population.. but you have bigger cities and fan bases, so bigger pools to pull from

So you really caping for the NFL tonight?

Okay throw race out, the teams with the least per capital income in their metropolitan areas strangely enough keep getting screwed by the refs in the last 10-15 years.

And country music slaps, I’ll go ahead and say that

And I ain’t talking about any of that garbage you hear on the radio

Back
Top Bottom