NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

NickFolarin NickFolarin if this jags thing is falling apart.. we need to have a talk about why jags fans didnt go almost full saints because of the crime committed by the refs in that AFC championship game
It’s because a lot of people didn’t feel we should’ve been there. We curbstomped the Steelers and Bortles outplayed Tiny Tom before Daddy Goodell put in the fix.

Which is more iconic to NTNFL - "BA" "My friend's fantasy team" or "Stay safe" :lol:

tenor.gif

NickFolarin NickFolarin if this jags thing is falling apart.. we need to have a talk about why jags fans didnt go almost full saints because of the crime committed by the refs in that AFC championship game

We did. “Myles Jack wasn’t down” is still a culture thing here in Duval, but no one outside of here understands it. No one listens to us. Beating the Pats there would’ve been our one chance to get some respect as a franchise and we let the NFL take it away from us and blew it.

How long until NT turns on Mahomes?

There's always gonna be the naysayers/contrarians but I feel like his playing style makes it hard to have too many complaints about him

Some might call him cocky but even then, it's because he tries to pull off some crazy **** that we've never seen on the football field in game which makes it all the harder to hate :lol:

Until he starts exhibiting some BAN traits consistently,can't really see him becoming a heel on here like the other elite QB's.

I'm sold though personally,man's got all the tools and is set to run the league as the best in the game for the next decade. Just hope he waits until the Gawd retires first before starting to stack chips

Packers Eagles TNF game is gonna be in 4K.

I think that’s the first time the NFL has had a game in 4K?

Back
Top Bottom