NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

who asked this autumn wind BA to chime in?

:lol:

if BA is the inclusive version of the 3 letter version, then people are using it right at the end of a sentence. *shrugs*

When’s the last time a head coach quit? I feel like Pat Shurmur might quit, they’re killing him and it’s only gonna get worse

If we win two games or less than that, the DC gets fired. Does the HC also get fired? I don’t want to hear **** about this year not counting. It ****in counts. The roster and coaching is ****in garbage.

If we win two games or less than that, the DC gets fired. Does the HC also get fired? I don’t want to hear **** about this year not counting. It ****in counts. The roster and coaching is ****in garbage.

It’s technically Gettleman’s.

reaperslilbruh reaperslilbruh feeling himself I c with mahomes showin out

SolidTotalKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

You feel our pain with Shula AND gettleman good lord I can’t believe the two of them still got jobs after how ****ty they were in Carolina

@651akathepaul i know we’re in the season and we usually save trivia for the offseason, but this seems like a special occasion

Anyone know how many eagles QBs having a winning record vs the giants during eli’s tenure?

Back
Top Bottom