NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Is quinnen williams not good? lol

At the time, we still had Leonard Williams. Unless the ultimate plan (even by Maccagnan before he was canned) was to not keep Leonard long-term....

Jets have so many damn holes, but if I'm Joe Douglas and Chase Young is there for the taking, he has to. I also think I'm on board with trading Jamal in the off-season for more picks. His behavior post-trade deadline last week soured me on him.

Apparently the jets got a massive offer for Williams. Multiple 1sts and more. Declined it

I personally don’t think jamaal Adams is this all pro, once in a generational safety so if a teams offer is right I don’t see why the jets wouldn’t pull the trigger

I prefer my safeties to be ball hawks and playmakers compared to the safeties like Adams who are just ****ing tackling machines.

But thats me.

yup.. give me range and coverage skills

adams is a asset for sure, but not the type of safety I take top 20

I’d rather minkah, who can play the slot damn good and cover 1 on 1 and then drop back.. guy who can cover TEs and RBs

I like the idea of playing someone like Adams as one of your nickel LBs, put two Free Safeties behind him, you still have your 3 corners on the field, but your LBs should be able to hold up in the run the game and cover.

I love dude as a roaming 3rd safety look.. so he’d play that hybrid underneath role.. would be great in Dallas with those 2 LBs

hope it doesn’t happen, obviously.. but Dallas still needs the deep dude in that scenario

Apparently the jets got a massive offer for Williams. Multiple 1sts and more. Declined it

I personally don’t think jamaal Adams is this all pro, once in a generational safety so if a teams offer is right I don’t see why the jets wouldn’t pull the trigger

he's not. he's a below the poverty line brian dawkins at best (given that he was compared to brian dawkins by booger :lol: )

This dude Cam said "accurater"

gucci3.png

Damn, I would love to hear what team and what the picks were for Quinnen. Crazy to make such an offer after he's only played 4-5 games.

he's not. he's a below the poverty line brian dawkins at best (given that he was compared to brian dawkins by booger :lol: )

yea.. i dont get that one.. if anything dude should be trying to model his game after polamalu if anything, more strong safety/LB than FS/CB

Who was that one USC kid who was a Safety / LB in the league but ended up being a bust. ****ing name drawing a blank but he was supposed to be the goods.

EDIT: Taylor Mays!!!

****ing bum

i'll never forget that draft when pretty much everyone assumed pete would take him.. and obviously they took earl thomas in the 1st and then kam chancellor later on

it was probably a good team looking to offload a first round pick at the expense of getting a good, young player.

Im not sure why teams don’t do it more often. Especially if you’re a team that struggles at drafting.

Steelers were going to more than likely use their 1st round pick on a safety, don’t have to now cause the dolphins gave up minkah.

it was probably a good team looking to offload a first round pick at the expense of getting a good, young player.

Im not sure why teams don’t do it more often. Especially if you’re a team that struggles at drafting.

Steelers were going to more than likely use their 1st round pick on a safety, don’t have to now cause the dolphins gave up minkah.

What a stupid ******* trade. Steelers are dumb as hell for trading a mid-first rounder for a proven young talent. Awful, awful trade

Chicago sports radio posing the question....

In order to fix the QB room in Chicago, and finally get the position right, should the Bears consider moving Mack for 2 First rounders should someone offer it.

Kill me now. How did we get here. :lol:

yup.. sneak a team that has other shhh going on and the player could just be in a tough situation.. that's why you gotta watch film and see what the hell is going on or what a guy's role might be

like if a DT is facing double and triple teams and doesnt have other guys around him who can take advantage of things.. or is not being used in a smart scheme for their skill set

Chicago sports radio posing the question....

In order to fix the QB room in Chicago, and finally get the position right, should the Bears consider moving Mack for 2 First rounders should someone offer it.

Kill me now. How did we get here. :lol:

because most football fans dont really get the game.. it's why most of the national media covering the sport get away with dumb shh they say

Back
Top Bottom