NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

are people really defending assault?

It’s football a lot in the sport is an assault

All I’m saying is if it’s me and easily the smallest of 4 dudes coming at me is 6’5 235, well fighting clean aint the first thought in my mind

I get that.. but mason clearly was letting out some frustration on that one.. and linemen then had to defend the QB

but that sh went next level because of mason and dude didn’t have to rush him when decastro was pushing Myles back after they got separated

when you put it this way you’re right. He should have killed him if he had the chance. Maybe he can still do it.

Rudolph started it and tried to pull his helmet off, dont **** with someone twice your size.

Rudolph just threw 4 picks, no way he would start it because he’s mad as hell and embarrassed

It’s football a lot in the sport is an assault

All I’m saying is if it’s me and easily the smallest of 4 dudes coming at me is 6’5 235, well fighting clean aint the first thought in my mind

Garrett swung a weapon at Rudolph's unprotected head.

i always chuckle seeing football players swing at a helmet or face mask.

What wrong with Myles? He always seems to be mad when its not necessary, Unnecessary aggressiveness.

Rudolph started it and tried to pull his helmet off, dont **** with someone twice your size.

Rudolph just threw 4 picks, no way he would start it because he’s mad as hell and embarrassed
i don't think you saw the entire play fam. This definitely wasn't started by mason

Myles done goofed. Hes done for the yr for sure. You know you fcked up when you got Smitty saying you messed up.

I will say this though, I’ll take Pouncey on my team any day. He protected his qb.

i don't know if there's ever a time to swing a helmet at a mans dome. He could have done some serious damage. That did not call for a weapon to be swung at a cranium.

I'd be pissed if I were Myles teammate. Everyone just trying to feed their families and stay healthy.

Baker gonna get crushed if he said something crushed if he didn’t lol. Either way mfers gonna find away to make and spin a story in whatever direction THEY want. Lol. That’s the era we live in.

Good for baker speaking up and saying it how it is. It’s inexcusable, and Myles dumbass should know better and if he didn’t know he knows now.

when you put it this way you’re right. He should have killed him if he had the chance. Maybe he can still do it.

once they were separated, Myles was backing up with decastro in front of him

mason came charging at him wildly.. dude might be a QB, but he’s still 6’5 235

by no means am I saying it’s right.. but I get it.. I’ve seen and been in enough shh to stay aware and ready even if sh is seemingly over

Back
Top Bottom