NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Somewhere OBJ pouting like a mf because he never wanted to leave NY to begin with and this is what he has to deal with

Im upset for my boy Chubb having to deal with this nonsense.

#FreeOBJ
#FreeChubb
#FreeJuice
#FreeKareem

just exemplifies the importance of an oline

Tuh.....that must be what the bottom of the AFC north looks like. Trifling. Couldn’t be me. 💅🏾💁🏾‍♂️😈

4262E617-91E9-4408-B776-EBE594129542.gif

The most hilarious part of the night is Aikman I swear to god says LIVE on national television.

"I don't know what happened on the ground there Rudolph must have gotten his jersey stuck in Garrets helmet or something I don't know, he must have been trying to remove it" :emoji_thinking:

like... really? Smh

and I don’t think Garrett realized that Rudolph had thrown the ball yet, either. His back was turned

This whole situation is hilarious. People calling for Garrett to be charged with assault? :lol:

Garrett was clearly backing away(or being pushed away) but Rudolph decides to continue running towards him. Then Rudolph is surprised he gets the WWE folding chair to the dome. Why you running toward him if you ain’t ready to throw hands? Garrett is clearly wrong but people actin like son just walked up to an unsuspecting Rudolph and decapitated him.

And ESPN better stop playing saying it’s the worst thing they have seen on a football field. My man Legarrette Blount has the all time greatest knockout on a football field. I will never forgot. Folded him
86FB5878-DB4F-47DC-B529-0A6BAD21EC6E.gif

Last edited:
I can understand yanking his helmet off after they both get into an altercation; mutual helmet grabbing. Garrett was showing him how inept he was and how easily he could son him. If we isolate that incident it’s actually hilarious.

But swinging a helmet at his bare dome piece?????
That’s indefensible and disgusting. Im surprised he didn’t get suspended for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
I can understand yanking his helmet off after they both get into an altercation mutual helmet grabbing. Garrett was showing him how inept easily he could son him. If we isolate that incident it’s actually hilarious.

But swinging a helmet at his bare dome piece?????
That’s indefensible and disgusting. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was gone the rest of the season.

You one of those? Y’all over reacting. He’s getting 4-6 games. He has has no history of any incidents.

Wypipo on TV talking about this like Garrett raped four players and then sliced their throats, **** is dumb

Baker throwing Garrett under the bus right after is gonna be interesting to see play out in the locker room.

He's gonna get plaudits from all the reactionaries in the media of course but not sure how his team's gonna react to how quick he was willing to go at a teammates neck publicly.

Garrett only messed up in the fact he did this on a Thursday night primetime game. No one would've been watching that toilet bowl otherwise. People out here acting like he swung a helmet at Brady, or Rodgers it's Mason Rudolph the NFL doesn't care about that man. I'd be shocked if the NFL will give him anymore than 4 games max and a fine.

Baker throwing Garrett under the bus right after is gonna be interesting to see play out in the locker room.

He's gonna get plaudits from all the reactionaries in the media of course but not sure how his team's gonna react to how quick he was willing to go at a teammates neck publicly.

Dude could have very easily said the whole incident was unfortunate.. and that people will probably will get suspended

that way you’re not focusing on the actions of your teammate.. and same time acknowledging the stupidity of other folks involved

He's a terrible leader...watching Baker implode all year has been awesome.

Rudolph started it..and then when they got pulled away he was still trying to go at him. I'm not saying he was right to hit him with the helmet...but I understand. Myles Garrett need to scrap his teammates for not jumping in. They all fake.

Back
Top Bottom