NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

You can't justify Garrett deciding to swing back & whack him with the helmet tho. In what situation on a football field is that okay?

Garrett is wrong but so is Rudolph. Rudolph shouldn't try to pull off a helmet, then kick the player and then charge the player that just destroyed you. He should be catching a lot of heat for his actions and not playing victim.

Garrett is wrong but so is Rudolph. Rudolph shouldn't try to pull off a helmet, then kick the player and then charge the player that just destroyed you. He should be catching a lot of heat for his actions and not playing victim.

Agreed on that. Both sides have faults in the situation, though I think Garrett definitely crossed the line.

You can't justify Garrett deciding to swing back & whack him with the helmet tho. In what situation on a football field is that okay?

Two wrongs don't make a right...if Rudolph just let it go after they were pulled apart there never would've been a swing, if he doesn't twist Garrett's helmet and kick him, then his helmet doesn't get pulled off. There was moments for both individuals to walk away. They both made the wrong decisions. If we're going to hold one man to a moral standard then we have to hold the other to the same standard.

like I said, to me it just seems like he is trying to keep Myles at a distance so he doesn’t get ****ing murdered. Even looking at the replay he didn’t swing his leg back to generate force. I’m pretty sure he was using it to keep Garrett from falling on top of him

id agree if it was say decastro doing it, who we never saw be aggressive in the whole thing.. or even pouncey prior to the swing (he get a kick in later on but that’s after the swing) or anyone else on the steelers

but I’ve seen dudes sneak that bish kick in after they get hit or tackled or something

Two wrongs don't make a right...if Rudolph just let it go after they were pulled apart there never would've been a swing, if he doesn't twist Garrett's helmet and kick him, then his helmet doesn't get pulled off. There was moments for both individuals to walk away. They both made the wrong decisions. If we're going to hold one man to a moral standard then we have to hold the other to the same standard.

From my view, I'm not sure if Rudolph was trying to kick him, or get Garrett off of him by use of his foot. The twist of his helmet though, yeah that was wrong on Mason.

Still, the thought to swing the helmet was just such a bad look.

I mean I think fighting in football or basketball or any non fighting sport is dumb

but having said that, if it’s me and I got a helmet in my hand and someone rushes at me.. I’m swinging.. if we fighting we fighting.. if you wanted to box, you should have done that

I got zero clue what you will or wont do and how far you’ll go.. and I ain’t trying find out the hard way

I mean I think fighting in football or basketball or any non fighting sport is dumb

but having said that, if it’s me and I got a helmet in my hand and someone rushes at me.. I’m swinging.. if we fighting we fighting.. if you wanted to box, you should have done that

I got zero clue what you will or wont do and how far you’ll go.. and I ain’t trying find out the hard way

My thing is, there were multiple players around them. If they scraped one-on-one, Garrett is taking him 10/10 times :lol: .

My thing is, there were multiple players around them. If they scraped one-on-one, Garrett is taking him 10/10 times :lol: .

Obviously.. but even with the multiple players being around even as peacemakers.. in my head I’m seeing his teammates and olineman

Not mad at the Sproles news. Because Eagles twitter was going ham saying it was Howard who was hurt when the Ajayi workout news popped up

I get both sides but cmon man some acting like people are saying rudolph did absolutely no wrong.

We all know Mason initiated trying to pull off Garrett's helmet - we all see Myles kept trying to take him down long after the ball was out. Myles pulling off his helmet is dangerous but is what it is. It could have ended there and it would have just been fines.

Regardless of all that transpired up to this point, none of that should have resulted in Myles striking him with a helmet.

Ryan Clark is PREACHING on Get Up, thank you. "You don't get to be the aggressor and then play victim" Also said it's embarrassing that people are asking for criminal charges and saying it's assault.

You also see Garrett rips off his helmet and walks away, Rudolph charges him and keeps it going.
I mean you do though. There’s such a thing as escalation. It’s not like being “the aggressor” means anything done to in response you is fine. That’s not how our society works.

Ultimately Garrett just hurt himself which is why it’s stupid.

I bet Rudy Tomjonavich preferred that helmet over that haymaker he took......

mans got wired and almost died.

I mean you do though. There’s such a thing as escalation. It’s not like being “the aggressor” means anything done to in response you is fine. That’s not how our society works.

Ultimately Garrett just hurt himself which is why it’s stupid.

I agree with you. However, one thing that I don't care for is Rudolph still going after Garrett knowing dude has his helmet and can hit him. How is someone turning around with their hands up in shock when they know damn well that charging someone with their helmet in hand can/will, and eventually did, hit their exposed head? Garrett is most definitely in the wrong for this, but Rudolph appeared to want the smoke, until he actually didn't. That's the problem with the hold me back culture.

The real honest truth is it’s Mason Rudolph, nobody really gives a F except OP

Always great to see the Steelers take a big L too :pimp: what a horrible night for em

What's good with the Conner re-aggravation?

Conner was removed from the injury report on Wednesday but appeared nowhere close to full health, a fact he apparently admitted to FOX's Kristina Pink. Why he was A. Active, B. Not listed on the injury report, the Steelers will have to explain.

Didn't realize Baltimore plays Houston this week, Lamar vs Deshaun :pimp: :pimp:

If the Ravens win, Lamar has a good game and they finish with 12+ wins I can’t see him not winning MVP this year considering he would have dominated the Pats and beat both Wilson and Watson.

I don't think trying to merk some body with a helmet is on the coaches bruh

I’m not saying Kitchens is out there having them work on WWE moves in practice. I’m talking about how undisciplined the team looks each and every week with bonehead penalties and other dumb **** they do.

Back
Top Bottom